Chapter 5

I think I might just start putting random pictures in the media 😂btw this pic is my new profile pic

U finally got ur wish -BackToLou . So be happy

Thank you guys for giving me a chonce!!

Hope u enjoy!!

All the love-A ❤

~~~~~

"You don't even know him yet you say you have a "crush" on him." Louis rolls his eyes at his sister. Picking up the scattered books on the living room floor and throwing them on the couch. He looks over his shoulder to see that Lottie is not helping him clean up like Jay said. " You know, I would appreciate it if my extremely lovely, doll of a sister would help me right now."

"I know I don't know him but do you call picking up and throwing things basically nowhere cleaning up? Can you be anymore stupid Lou?"

"Oh shut up Chariot you act like you can clean up better than me." Louis walks over to the kitchen to grab a box of cookies.

"Don't call me that! Ugh, I can't stand you! And I can clean up better than you, you bastard." She sneers at him and storms off to her room.

"If you can't stand me then sit down!" Louis laughs to himself at his stupid joke. Which in return he gets a "shut up Lewis!" And he shuts up automatically.

☀☀

"Gemma!"

Harry saw his sister walk into the kitchen with a tired look on her face. She stopped when she saw her brother looking at the cookie jar in the far corner on the counter.

"What? Do you want me to get the jar for you?" Harry nodded, happy that he didn't have to say anything. Gemma walked over to retrieve the jar and gave it to her brother, but not before taking one herself. She walked away only to turn around to ask her brother in confusion. "You do know that the Tomlinson's are coming over in a couple of hours, right?"

Harry chocked on a cookie he was about to swallow. He coughed for a few seconds before looking at Gemma then his pajama bottoms, then back at his sister. "Why didn't you or mum tell me yesterday!??!" He screeched, throwing his arms in the air. Gemma laughed at his reaction, and walked over to put a hand on Harry's shoulder.

"Don't worry Haz, we have two hours till they come so your fine." She smiled lightly.

"Ok, but can you help me up the stairs and get ready?" He always felt embarrassed when asking for help from his family. It made him feel like a baby who can't take care of themselves and always needs assistance. So Gemma nodded and helped him get himself ready even though their company will be over in an hour or so.

☀☀

"Mum can you tell Louis to get out the shower!!" Daisy yelled from in front of the bathroom door. Louis' only been in the shower for ten minutes, but spent an extra twenty-eight minutes doing absolutely nothing just to get on his sisters nerves on purpose. So now he has Lottie, Fizzy, Daisy, and Phoebe waiting to get ready with only forty minutes before they have to leave to the Styles residence.

When Jay came up the stairs with an annoyed look, she didn't even care if Louis was naked or not, she slammed the door open with so much force the girls were scared she would break it. Louis shrieked loudly at the loud unexpected sound and jumped on the toilet seat in a flash.

Covering his chest with his hands (thankfully he has a towel around his waist) Louis looked at his mother in shock and exclaimed. " Why have you done that? I could've died from a heart attack! And what if I didn't have a towel on, shame on you mum for that. You could have exsposed my prized possessions to the girls." He slowly got down from the toilet seat and went back to do nothing but stare at the mirror.

Lottie snorted "'S nothing​ I haven't seen before." Everyone turned to her in shock. "What? I'm talking about walking out in the hallway sometimes only to see him coming out the bathroom naked." Which in return got nods from her siblings and a red faced Louis.

However, Jay sighed and told her son to get his arse out the bathroom or she would drag him out by his ear.

*50 min later*

"We're here!" Jay said loudly in the car. Lottie was the first to get out followed by the others.

"Someone's eager." Louis said under his breath walking beside Phoebe, she heard what her brother and laughed understanding what he meant. Ten seconds later, Gemma came into view.

"Mum they're here!" Gemma yelled over her shoulder. "You guys can come in and just do....you know what, just do whatever you feel like. " Back at the Tomlinson house, Gemma, Lottie, and Fizzy clicked real fast despite the age differences.

Anne went to go get Harry, but to stop at his doorway seeing him on his phone to someone.

"And who might you be talking to mister?" Harry jumped and turned to his mum with wide eyes. Anne had folded her arms across her chest and looked at Harry expectantly. He rarely hides things from his mum, aside from how he's treated at school, so he mumbled a "hold on." To the phone.

"I'm talking to Jess mum, she just wants to know when I'm coming back over to hers." He said then went back to his phone. "No, it was my mum getting me 'cause we have company over.....Yea ok, bye Jess."

"Ok let's get you downstairs- or do you want me to bring Louis up here?"

Harry hesitates with his answer but gives in 'cause there is no point in arguing with your mum with things like this. Not even twenty seconds, Louis walked through Harry's door, he inwardly groaned. It's not that Harry doesn't like Louis, it's just he doesn't trust him enough to be friends.

Louis walked over to Harry's bed and asked him quietly. "Is it ok if I sit on your bed?" Harry just shrugged, so Louis took that as a yes. When he sat down, he quickly jumped from the bed.

Harry looked at him strangely. "Uhh... what are you doing?"

"I don't know what I just sat on, but it felt word against me bum."

He chuckled at Louis' confession. "Well where did you sit 'cause I have nothing strange under my covers?" Louis pointed to where you can see two lumps in the duvets. Harry laughed. "Oh, eh you just sat on my legs." He saw Louis' horrified expression and assured quickly. " Don't​ worry, I can't feel them anyways." He smiled sadly at him.

"Well shit." Louis palmed his face and exhaled loudly. "Ok so I don't know about you, but I don't want to be in a place full of females right now. So do you wanna go somewhere else?" He's never asked anyone to hangout​ before since he was practically a loner at his old school. But he has a feeling that him and Harry will be best mates. Even if Harry does not return the feeling.

"B-but what about the food?"

Louis waves him off and says they could go to a nearby fast food place instead.

So Harry nods and gets out his bed (with the help of Louis) and they leave the house after saying​ their goodbyes to the ladies in the lounge chatting.

~~~~~

Ratchet skank faced looking hoe woman that Harry is "dating" (which is complete BS to me) idc what people say. I.DONT.LIKE.HER., SHE.CAN.SUCK.MY.FAKE.D!CK!

Sorry about that. I'm just mad with all the crap going on rn-BUT THANKS FOR READING GUYS, I APPRECIATE IT SOOOOO FUXKING MUCH XOXO.

Hope you loved this chappy!

All the love-A ❤

Thoughts?