Chapter 14

Hey everyone.

This update came fast because I am taking my mind off of some stupid crap for the US and writing this makes me happy.

By the way, I know nothing about hospital talk and all that sooooooo just bare with me! (I'm apologizing in advance for many many mistakes bound to happen)

BUT LOOKS AT LOUIS' LEGS 👌👌 AND THE WAY HARRY IS STANDING IS JU-

This is one of my favs from SGFG 💕

ENJOY!

All the love-A ❤

~~~~~

"Harry!"

Harry silently groaned. Turning around to see Louis jogging up to him.

"Hi Harry." Louis bites his bottom lip.

Harry's eyes linger on his thin pink lips, before snapping out of his trance. "Uh hello Louis."

The blue eyed boy looks over his shoulder at the girl he was talking to, eh she'll be fine. But then he just shrugged and said to Harry, " Did you go to the doctors yet?"

Harry sighed, "No, I didn't go, but my mum is bringing me after school."

"Nice. Can I join you two?" Louis pleaded.

"No."

A look of offense shown on Louis' face. "And why the hell not?"

"Eh...I don't know. I just want to go with my mom. Plus, it's just my stomach, 's nothing serious." He assured the worrying​ boy.

Louis' shoulders sagged a little. "Alright, but call me when you're done ok?"

"I will." Lois smiled at that and gave him a lingering kiss on the cheek, leaving once the bell signaled next class was starting.

☀☀

"Nothing is going on mum, I don't understand why you brought me here in the first place." Harry crossed his arms.

Anne told him in a stern tone. "As your mother, it is my job to worry about your health. From what I've seen, your stomach had been feeling weird for the past five days, so shut up and let me fill this out." She turned her attention back to the clipboard.

Once Anne gave the front desk lady the clipboard, Harrys eye's wandered around the lobby. Seeing a pregnant woman with her, who he assumes, husband talking. A children 'play place' was located in the middle of the waiting room.

He wondered what it would be like in the future if he would ever have kids. Harry shook his head, not getting his hopes up knowing that no one would want kids with someone in his position.

Anne saw his face. "Why the frown, love?"

"Nothing, just nervous." He lied, adverting his eyes from his mums concerned gaze.

Thirty minutes, a nurse with short blonde hair came out a hallway flipping through the papers calling, "Mr. Harry Styles?"

"That's us." Anne said to the nurse.

She smiled at the two. "Follow me this way." Gesturing down the hall she came from.

She lead them to a room with the numbers "56" plastered on the door.

Anne helped her son lay on the uncomfortable looking bed. The nurse looked towards Harry.

"So... You are here because," she looked at his papers, "you've been having stomach problems. Am I correct?"