Chapter 10

I saw IT😂😂😂 that was funny.

IM SO PROUD OF NIALL!!! His cute Irish self💕 (no body cares for that hetro couple kissing (even tho I'm one lol))

LOOK AT LOUIS AND HARDYS GORGEOUS SELVES LSJSSHHSJSIAOKSKJJDJSKSK😍

SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT!! (I blame school and loss of WiFi for wasting the days I could've updated)

THANKS FOR 2.59K READS AND ENJOY THIS CHAPTER.

All the love-A ❤

~~~~~

"O-oh fúck Lou." Harry moans into the crook of Louis' neck.  Dragging his nails down Louis' back, Louis groans at the feeling and nips at Harry's ear.

"You like that baby?" The blue eyed boy whispers seductively in the curly head boys ear. Repeatedly thrusting into the whimpering boy under him.

Harry trembled under the touch, feeling Louis wrap his dainty fingers around his length. Louis strokes him slowly until Harry hits him in the chest.

"Louis, don't fúcking tease me you díck." Louis gave a quick thrust into Harry to shut him up, which did not work, only making him moan loudly in Louis' room.

"Don't be too loud, Harry. Don't want your sister to hear us, do you?" Louis roughly kissed Harry, both heavily panting into each other. Harry raised his head to Louis' earlobe and shouted.

"Louis wake up!"

Louis shot up from his bed. His whole body covered in sweat. He felt a tightness in sweatpants, as soon as his eyes landed on his crotch, he exclaimed loudly.

"Well fúck me!"

"I mean....I would if you let me"

Louis gasped at the recognizable voice. He turned his head to see Harry giving Louis his famous dimpled smile.

Harry glanced at Louis' tented pants and smirked. "So Louis? What were ya dreamin about, huh?"

"Nothing!" He squeaked out. "Just stay here while I go shower." He grabbed a extra pair of boxers, a shirt, and trousers.

Harry nodded, "ok I'll be here when you get back from your play time."

Louis glared at him and slammed his room door shut.

☀☀

Louis came in his room, water droplets dripping from his damp hair. Harry gawked at the sight, turning his head quickly when Louis looked up.

"Soooo, you gonna tell me your dream?" Harry asks Louis with a blushing face.

Louis plopped down onto​ his bed and sighs. He looks at Harry whilst pulling his bottom lip between his teeth.

"You really wanna know?" He asks just to make sure that Harry won't regret this.

Harry nods his head.

"M'kay," Louis whispers to himself for a couple minutes then nods. "I was dreaming of...of shoving my face into a nice... piece of...cake."

Harry gave him a 'you seriously think I believe that?' look. "Tell me the truth Tomlinson."

Louis begins to fidget under Harry's stare. He should be able to tell Harry about his dream. They're both best friends (aside from Jess and Lily) so Louis hummed in determination.

"Ok, uh...I was dreaming about..." He mumbles the rest, so Harry didn't hear him.

"About...?" Harry drawls out.