Chapter 17

HELLO AGAIN!

THANKS FOR 9.84K READS!!!

IT'S BEEN LESS THAN A MONTH. WOOHOO (Sims)

My Larry babies at the top/side 💕💕

And WANT YOU BACK IS MY DHJEJSNNS SONG ON REPEAT

OK, ENJOY!

All the love-A❤

~~~~~

It was the weekend, Saturday to be exact.

In a couple of hours both Tomlinson and Styles-Twist families are gathering together for a special dinner.

Louis was pacing in his room, worrying about his step-dad, Dans reaction to the baby. Instead of stressing over the possibility of being judged, he pulled out his phone from his back pocket.

He dialed Harry's number, memorizing it by heart. After the third ring his boyfriends voice rang through the phone.

"Hey Lou." Harry's soft deep voice said, calming Louis' nerves.

Louis sat on his desk chair. "Hey love. How are you and the little one doing?"

He hears Harry exhale slowly. "We're doing good. I can't wait another two hours until we get there, I'm hungry."

Louis chuckles at his complaints. "Why dont you ask your mum for a snack or I can come over a give you something? How does that sound?"

"That sounds good. Remember that Jess is coming to the dinner. I'll see you in a few. Ok, bye."

Harry hung up before Louis could utter another word.

Rude Louis thought, but instead had a wide smile spread across his lips. He couldn't wait for the dinner to be over. The faster its done, the faster he and Harry can have this weight off their shoulders.

"Louis!!" He heard his sister, Lottie, shout from downstairs.

"What!" He opened his door, annoyed that Lottie was bothering him.

"Mom said come help with the setup!" She turned and walked back towards the living room.

"Ugh." He mummbled. Stomping down the stairs and seeing his mum cook.

"Hello dear, can you help your sisters with the table please?" She gave him a pleading look.

"Why can't the girls just do it themselves?" He whined on his mum's shoulder. "Im the oldest, I should get a free 'no work's pass'."

Jay faked a laugh. "Ha. Very funny Louis. No, go help them."

"Muuuuum."

"Louis," She said in a warning tone.

"Ok! Ok! I'm going." A frown plastered on his face.

When he walked past the living room, he paused seeing all his sisters watching TV. He turned around and yelled while running back to the kitchen.

"Mum! The girls are watching TV!"

~~~~~

Anne was just putting her final touches on the strawberry short cake that she will bringing with her for the dinner. Once she was done, she called for Gemma to wake up Harry who was catching up on sleep.

Gemma saw her brother resting with his face buried in the couch cushion. As she walks over to Harry, his snoring got louder.

She chuckled to herself. "Harold get up."

He grumbled under his breath and tries to put his head further in the couch.

"C'mon Harry, don't you want to see your baby daddy?" Gemma whispered the last part so only Harry can hear.