Chapter 13

IM SIIDJFJRJOSOKSNBNDFJJD MISS YOU IS SOI GOID!!

The pic on the side/top is one of my favs 😍

I mnow I'm late, but I started watching Stranger Things a couple days ago. (Idk if you guys​ saw it so I won't spoil anything.) Also I started​ Shameless (U.S) too.

NOW!

ENJOY!

All the love-A ❤

~~~~~

*One month later*

Lately Harry hasn't ​been feeling like himself. He would always eat more than what he would originally​ ate. He was always complaining about being too tired to do any work (with his upper body).

Last week, he was whining to his mum about his bed being too uncomfortable on his back. She didn't do anything about it besides telling him to "suck it up, and stop being stubborn." Which he almost cried when those words were said to him.

Now, he's relaxing on the L-shaped couch in his living room, waiting for Louis to come over. Both boys have gotten extremely closer every since that night in Harry's room.

After an hour of wasting time watching crappy TV, the doorbell rang throughout the house.

"I got it!" Gemma yelled, almost falling down the stairs from how fast​ she was going. She opened the door, only to groan loudly when a boy with bright blue eyes was staring at her.

"Well hello to you too Gemma." Louis said with a roll of his eyes.

"Mmm, wish I could say the same." She smirked. "Your boyfriend is in the living room just letting you know."

Louis shyly looked down with red tinted cheeks. "He's not my boyfriend."

Gemma scoffed, mumbling under her breath, "Yet."

Louis looked at her curiously before shrugging and making his way over to Harry.

"Hi Louis." Harry said, pure love in his tone. Wincing slightly when Louis sat on his hand.

"Oops, my bad Haz." He apologized.

"It's ok." Harry pouted, rubbing the red mark on his hand softly.

They didn't talk for awhile. Only small glances being exchanged between the two. Before it got to the point where awkwardness was approaching, Louis poked Harry's ribs to get his attention (which he did).

"What?"

"Um, so when do you think your mum will let you back to school after this so called fever?"

Harry shrugged. "I don't have a fever, I just don't feel well."

"Have you gone to the doctor yet?" He was worried something was going on with his best friend (who you happen to have sex with, totally not boyfriends😊).

"No, you know how much I hate going there. Besides, I'll be fine by tomorrow." Harry smiled brightly, showing off his dimples.

☀☀

It was a lie.

Harry was not feeling well the next morning. In fact, he woke up at 3:38am to release his dinner from the night before right on top of his duvet.

He grimaced at the unsatisfying taste in his mouth. When he went to reach out for his wheelchair, he groaned when remembering it's pitch black in his room, and he can't get to the light switch across the room.

So, he did the only thing he thought was appropriate for the situation.

He yelled.

He heard feet rustling before Gemma slammed his door against the wall breathing heavily. She glared when she saw there was no problem.