Chapter 15

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THIS GORGEOUS MAN LOUIS!!💕💕 (Harry better tweet him Happy ​Birthday or I'm shaving heads)

MERRY CHRISTMAS/EVE EVERYONE!

Hope you all have a wonderful day and this is my present for you 🎄🎄🎄

I'm so (not) sorry for the video 😂 I was listening to it while writing this.

ENJOY!

All the love-A ❤

~~~~~

Harry was shaking with nerves.  He's literally pregnant with Louis' child (not Banana Jungleworms lol), and he doesn't know how to tell the older​ boy.

Louis was supposed to come over after school, so Harry can tell him face to face.

After waiting almost four hours, Harry heard knocking on his front door. He was home alone, his mum not coming home till later due to work. He wheeled himself to the door, revealing Louis wearing a blue sweater with black skinny jeans.

Louis smiled, "Hi Harry!"

"Hi Louis." Harry moved out the way, going towards his personal chair (not really his, but he claimed it).

Louis closed the door, taking his shoes off and helped Harry in he recliner before taking a seat.

"So...you wanted to talk?" Louis asked, yawning from being bombarded with notes and quizzes at school. "Is is about your stomach?"

Harry nodded, not looking at Louis when admitting, "Yeah, it's not a bug or anything harmful. It-its something tha- just don't be upset with me when I tell you." He pleaded.

Louis took his hand rubbing it to soothe Harry. "I promise I won't be upset. Now what's going on?"

"I-I'm pregnant and now...now I think my mum hates me." Harry said tearing up.

Louis tensed, blue eyes wide in surprise. "You...are pregnant?" Harry nodded. Louis already knew it was his since he is the only Harry has had sex with. "S-shit Harry."

Harry timidly asked. "Are you mad at me? Im sorry. You're probably mad at me, aren't you?"

Louis shook his head. "No Harry I-"

"You're disgusted in me! I ruined your life by being pregnant and now-" Louis interrupted Harry by kissing him. Harry relaxed into the kiss, wrapping his arms around Louis' neck. Tangling his fingers in the softness of Louis' hair.

Louis pulled back with one more peck to the curly haired boys lips. "I'm not mad at you Harry. I'm very happy to be honest."

Harry rested his forehead against Louis', sighing in relief. "I don't think I can do this."

"You can do this, Harry. Don't let anything negative come to your mind." Louis grips his cheeks, squishing them, making them pucker up. He kissed them before saying. "You have me, your mum, Gemma, and my mum once I tell her, ok?"

Harry kisses Louis, breathing heavily through his nose. "Ok."

☀☀

Louis watched as his mum put his younger siblings to bed. He was going to tell her about Harry, hopefully she doesn't disown him. 

When she made her towards the door, she spotted her son. "Louis?"

He fumbled with his fingers. "Um, can I talk to you for a second?"

She hesitated​ before nodding at her son with a curious gaze.

Once in his room, both mum and son sat down on his bed. Jay watched as her son was picking at his nails.