Chapter 11

HIII GUYS, IM SORRY FOR TAKING FOREVER!!

I was reading a Larry_Lashton book (Club of Misfits 😭😭😭) and I couldn't see most of the book from crying. So yea. (I also was reading all her Lashton fics too)

I love this song so much💕💕

But on a happier note... LOUIS AND HARRY ARE THE TWO MOST SEXIEST PEOPLE ON THIS PLANET.😊

THANKS FOR THE 3.58K READS!! ENJOY.

All the love-A ❤

~~~~~

Harry is confused.

Ever since that night Louis held him in his arms. Harry felt safe. He still remembers the warmth radiating off of Louis' body. The smell of Louis' strawberry body wash lingering in Harrys shirt.

He sighed, lowering himself on his bed. He looked over his side seeing the time on his clock.

16:37.

Louis was coming over.

They planned having a sleepover at Harry's house for once. Even though both boys knew it was considered as a "girl thing", they didn't care. Both of their parents were going away for the weekend, Louis was allowed to stay behind while his siblings left. As for Gemma, she wanted to spend the weekend with her girlfriends and not in a house with her brother and his friend.

Harry was in the middle of attempting to draw a horse when he heard the doorbell ring.

"Mum!" Harry yelled.

Her and Robin were leaving after making sure the boys were going to be "responsible" during the weekend.

"What!?" She exclaimed from her room.

"Can you get the door for Louis?"

He heard her hum in return. Louis' loud voice was heard downstairs, it sounded like music to Harry's ears.

"Harry is upstairs in his room right now." Robin turned to Louis and gave him a look.

Louis cringes under his gaze. Looking away awkwardly and slowly moving over the stairs.

He sees Harry trying to pick up the fallen paper. He gently knocks on the open door to get the green eyed boys attention. Harry looks up, and smiles when he sees who is at his door.

"Hey curly." Louis smiles as he makes his way over to Harry.

"Hi Lou." he says softly.

"Your mum and dad already left," He points at the fallen paper. "Do you need help?"

Harry nods. "Yes, please."

Louis glances at the paper with a amused smile. He looks over at Harry who is blushing. "Soo, care to explain what this is?"

"It was a horse," Harry snatches the picture. "Thank you very much, you smartáss."

Louis gently moves Harry's legs to the side of the bed. He snorts before sitting next to the younger boy. He looks over seeing Harry snuggling into his blankets​.

"Are you cold?"

Harry nods his. "Yes."

Louis sends him a sly smirk. Clearing his throat, he asks Harry nonchalantly. "Can we share body heat?"

Harry's face heats up at Louis' words. Wanting to smell the strawberry scented boy, Harry quickly hoist the duvet so Louis can shimmy under.

Harry sighs in content when Louis wraps his whole body around him. Louis looks down at him with an uxorious stare. He glances at Harry's lips before averting his eyes to bright green ones. He whispered so quietly that Harry had to ask him to repeat himself.