Chapter 16

I dont want you guys to wait a month without me updating, so ill try to do beter with that.

Also because I was watching Skam all my break and reading other books.

BUT! IM HERE NOW!

I got that picture off of Tumblr 😭😭 its so beautiful.

YEESS I WAS SO HAPPY WHEN FREDDIEOAMYQUEEN MADE A NEW CRACK VID!! GREAT WAY TO START OFF NEW YEARS.

~~~~~

"Ok, so when are you gonna tell mum Louis is the dad?"

Harrys body immediately tensed up at his sisters words.

"U-uh, how-how did you find out?" Harry asked in a surprisingly squeaky voice.

Gemma winked at them. "I have my ways. But when are you going to tell mum?"

Louis spoke up before Harry can. "We were going to tell her this weekend.  When both of our families are together for the dinner."

Gemma seems fine with that answer. "Ok...and if you dont tell her, I am." She leaves Harry's room, leaving the door open.

Louis turns to harry, and gives him a small smile. "What are you planning on doing in school?" He rubs Harry's barely noticeable tummy.

"I dont know. I think once I start showing, I might as well just-" his sentence gets cut off by Louis.

"No, I mean like," he starts to struggle with his words. "Like...what are you going to do with David and his followers?"

Harry goes quiet at the mention of his bullys name. He releases a shakey breath while telling Louis. "I-I just hope he doesn't do anything that will affect my stomach. The docter said the first trimester is common for miscarriages." He sniffles.

Louis gently takes Harry's gaze away from the covers to look at him. He presses their lips together in a comforting manner.

Once he pulled away, he wiped the fallens tears on Harry's soft cheeks. He gives him one more peck before saying against the pregnant boys lips. "We'll get through this, ok? We have nothing to worry about."

Harry nods. "Yeah, ok."he smiled weakly. "We'll get through this."

☀☀

Harry really had to pee.

After his teacher gave him the 'ok' sign to leave. The hallways were silent with the sound of his wheels on the ground. He felt a uneasy feeling in the bottom of his stomach once he opened the door to the quiet bathroom.

He went into his designated stall, doing his normal routine. Washing his hands after.

Before he could push the door open, he heard hushed voices on the other side.

"-'ve given him a couple days without a bruise. So when you see him, you tell me right away. Got it, dipshit!" Davids voice sneered.

Harrys face paled at the words, wrapping his hands around his stomach in a protective manner. He will not let anybody near his and Louis' baby.

He heard the footsteps move down the hall. Slowly pushing the door open, he checked to see if it was safe to leave. Which it was.

When he checked the time on his phone, he had five minutes till he leaves early for his next class and ten until the bell rings.

He tried to be quiet just in case David was stiil roaming the halls, not wanting to receive any punches today.

His parents were getting suspicious everytime he would wince when they'd touch his ribs to help him.