Chapter 21

Heyyyyyy I'm back!

Sorry I took a little break from writing. BUT I will try to get back into updating like I used to.

I would like to address that the stuff that happened with Fizzy was truly heartbreaking to hear and I was in denial at first until the twins and Lottie posted💔💔 R.I.P Angel.

OK larents are healthy, life isn't as stressful for a couple weeks until exams.

Stream Two of Us!!

And love Harry's Met Gala look!!

Story time.....

All the love- A❤

~~~~~

Beep

Beep

Beep

"Mr. Styles?"

Beep

Beep

"Mr. Styles, can you hear me..?"

Louis sat in his chair, hands running wildly through his hair, tears streaming down his face.

"Harry can you open your eyes for me?" A feminine voice asked.

Louis stood up and placed himself next to the bed, looking down at his boyfriend. He ran his hands across the soft jawline that had dried blood on it 20 minutes ago. Tears dropped on Harry's forehead, which made his closed eyes twitch.

"Harry, love? Can you open your eyes for us baby." Louis softly requested.

"L-Louis?" A raspy voice came out. Harry barely opened his eyes before quickly shutting them close again. He reached a hand out to grasp onto Louis' awaiting one.

"Can we turn the lights off?" Louis asked. It went darker in the room after a couple seconds. "Thank you. Harry you can open your eyes now, let me see those beautiful green gems please." He gave a weak laugh.

Confused green eyes meet concerned blue ones. Louis smiled at that, "Hey love. How are you feeling?"

Harry cleared his throat before speaking. "My head and the side of my tummy hurts." He said quietly. He slowly lowered a hand to his raised abdomen, sighing in relief when he felt a faint kick. "What happened? Is our baby ok?"

"You were in a car accident," Louis said. "And the baby......"

☀☀

3:26pm

"Harry! Louis! Wake up you two love birds!" Gemma ran through Harrys bedroom door, having a hand over her eyes. "Please have clothes on when I take my hand down."

"Ugh Gemma leave us." Harry groaned, putting his face back on Louis' chest. He felt his smaller boyfriend wrap his arms tighter around his waist.

"No, mum wants you two down stairs in the next 15 minutes." She slammed the door shut purposely making it loud to annoy her brother.

"Mmm guess that's my cue to get up and help you?" Louis said in his raspy morning voice, making blood rush to Harry's lower region.

"Ye-yeah." Harry mentally scolded his hormones for making the growing tent that's appearing in his shorts.

Louis looked at him in curiosity. "Are you ok, babe?"  Harry silently nodded.  "Well c'mon. We have like 12 minutes left now." He chuckled.

☀☀

"There you boys are! I was about to come upstairs myself and drag you both by the ear." Anne said as she placed a plate of pancakes, eggs, and bacon in front of the two boys sitting down.

"Thanks mum." Harry said sleepily.

Louis chuckled at his tired boyfriend. Moaning loudly when he took a bite of the pancakes. "These are delicious, Anne."

"Thank you Louis it's my nan's recipe." Anne said proudly with a big smile on her face. "So are there any plans for today, boys?"

Hardy nodded, "Yep, we have another ultrasound appointment." He rubbed his nearly 5 month belly, but looks way bigger.

Louis noticed the frown on Harry's face, lately he has been feeling weird pains near his stomach and lower back. Being the nice and caring boyfriend that he is, Louis volunteers to massage his back to relieve the pressure.

"Do you boys need me to drive you?"

They both nodded their heads. "Yes please, if it's not too much." Louis spoke up.

Anne scoffed at him. "Of course I don't mind, that's my future grandchild! Oh I can't wait to see the little feets and chubby cheeks!" She squealed.

☀☀

Tears were running down Harry's face, all attempts to get ride of them failed. Louis held him close in the backseat of Anne's car caressing his belly with the hand wrapped around Harry's waist.

"See Harry, I told you. Our baby wants to surprise us." Louis said softly.

"B-But I just want-ted to know the sex today." He sniffed. "Today was s-supposed to be the day we got our baby's first outfit, Louis."

Louis sighed, "Well we come back in two weeks. So we can get the little onesie then, yea?" He pressed a kiss to the crying boys forehead. He used his forefinger to lift Harry's head towards his face, leaning in to connect both their lips in a soft kiss.

Once they separated, Harry pouted for the rest of the ride back home.

☀☀

"Is it just me or is crippled here getting fat?" Harry heard David 'whisper' to his friend.

"Yea I noticed that too, probably has a tumor or something."

Both of them laughed loudly, having the teacher turn around and told them to be quiet.

"Maybe he's depressed cause Tomlinson left his disabled sorry ass." David said, then continued with his worksheet.

Meanwhile in the front of the class, Harry has tears threatening to fall. He raises his hand slowly, while sniffling trying to keep the tears from falling.

"Yes, Mr. Styles?"

"C-can I please be ex-excused?" His voice was shaky.

The teacher looked at him for a second before nodding his head. Harry left the room hearing David and his friend laugh.

He took out his phone and went to his contacts and called Louis.

"C'mon please pick up." Harry whispered.

"Harry, love? Why are you crying?"

"Lou? Can you meet me in the bathroom please?" Trying to hold back a cough, Harry hears footsteps coming towards the door.

"Yea, yea I'm coming. Be there in 5 baby, ok? Just wait for me." Louis said trying to comfort his boyfriend over the phone.

As soon as he hangs up, the bathroom door is slammed opened revealing David and two more boys right next to him. Harry's eyes widen in fear seeing the sinister smirk on David's face when he cracks his knuckles.

He turns to each boy, asking. "Ready boys?" They both nod, as all three of them walk towards Harry, who is shaking so much in fear, wondering where Louis is.

As Louis is walking down the hall, he hears voices and laughter coming from the restroom harr2y asked to meet him in.

When he opens the door he sees Harry on the floor sobbing with his hair getting yanked.

Red is all Louis sees when he yells. "What the fuck do you think you're doing!"

~~~~~

:)

Thoughts?

All the love-A❤