31.

Fuck....

I look around. It's all dark. The last thing I remember is seeing a bunch of missiles coming toward the compound.

The dust causes me to start coughing. Man, I have a major headache.

I try to sit up but realize my arm is stuck under some concrete. Great, now I've lost both arms.

My vibranium arm is no help, I try pushing and pulling but it doesn't do anything. With a huff I sit back, contemplating my life choices.

I could just sit here and die. The great winter soldier killed by a piece of concrete, that would be a great headline. But of course, fate won't have that.

"Y/n?" I hear faintly. "Icy?" Okay, definitely Tony and Steve.

"Steve? I'm over here!" I say loudly.

A few seconds later I see a disheveled Steve and Tony, both looking worse for ware.

"Y/n, are you alright?" Steve asks, bending down to my level.

"No, my arm is stuck and I can't get it out." I reply, nodding my head in the direction of my stuck arm.

"That's what he said." Steve and I both glare at Tony. "I'm sorry, I can't help it!"

The boys walk over to the piece of concrete and lift, Tony with the help of his suit. They lift it just enough for me to get my arm out.

I pull it towards my face and examine it. At least it's not gone.

Steve helps me up and we follow Tony. We come to an opening in the rubble and see Thor staring out at something.

When we step beside him, I finally see it. Or him.

Thanos.

An instant scowl comes to my face at the site of the purple man once again. "What's he been doing?" Tony asks, preparing for a fight.

"Absolutely nothing." Thor says calmly.

"Where are the stones?" My brother asks through gritted teeth.

"Somewhere under... all this," tony says, gesturing to the rubble around us. "All I know; is that he doesn't have them."

"So we're gonna keep it that way." My brother says, readying for a fight. I am too. I'm not even thinking straight, this is a chance for revenge. For everything he put us through.

For everything he put me through.

"You know it's a trap, right?" Thor asks. I know it is.

"Yeah, I don't care." I reply, getting ready to beat his face in.

"Good. Just as long as we're all in agreement." Says Thor. His eyes start glowing and thunder sounds. His axe and his hammer fly to him and he gets struck by a bolt of lightening that transforms his clothing into battle armour.

"Let's kill him proper this time."

Thanos looks up as the four of us approach, obviously having been expecting us.