19.

I stare wide-eyed at the paper. I wasn't in Vienna, I've been here the entire time. How am I being blamed for that? I put the paper down and sprint back to my apartment, I need to get out of here, fast.

I run up the flight of stairs to get to my specific room, but I can tell somethings wrong, the door is already cracked. I always lock my door. I silently open the door the rest of the way and step inside, careful not to step on any creaky floorboards.

I see Steve and Bucky. Bucky's looking through my notebook that has my memories, emotions, and victims jotted down into it. I need someplace for the screaming voices in my head to go. Steve is looking around at different things, finally turning around to face me, he looks oddly calm. Finally Bucky turns around too, a sad look in his eyes.

"Do you know us?" Bucky asks warily. But he's really asking if I'm the winter soldier.

"Yeah, you're Steve and you're Bucky, I read about you two in a museum." I answer nervously, I don't know if I can trust them yet. I know I loved them once but people change. I can't trust my feelings or my memories, hydra changed them once, they can't know anything yet.

"I know you're nervous, and you have plenty of reason to be, but you're lying." Bucky says to me. I stare back at him. He looks good, for what I did to him.

"I wasn't in Vienna, I don't do that anymore. I've been here the entire time," I tell them, knowing I'm being hunted.

"Well the people who think you did are coming here now." My brother finally chimes in.

"And they aren't planning on taking you alive." Bucky adds darkly.

"That's smart, good strategy." I answer him immediately, why wouldn't they want to kill an assassin like me? I deserve it.

"This doesn't have to end in a fight, love." Bucky says sadly, taking a step closer. I take a step back.

"It always ends in a fight." I sigh as I set my plums down.

"You pulled us from the river, why?" He asks, this time getting more aggressive, this question has obviously been bothering him.

I stand by the table and pull the glove off my metal hand, preparing to fight. "I don't know." I lie. They can't know.

"Yes you do." Steve answers me this time, looking serious.  He suddenly looks over to the window, and deflects a stun grenade, my eyes widen. Another one is thrown in at my feet, so I kick over to him as he covers it with his shield.

I pick up my mattress just in time as another one is thrown in, I deflect it. I hear pounding on the door at the same time, I use my metal arm to wedge the table between the wall and the door to keep them out. To add fuel to the fire, they start coming through the windows. Hydra isn't getting their deposit back.

I punch the closest one to me and look over as Bucky pulls the carpet out from another, stopping him from shooting me. I grab my guys grapple and throw him forward while still holding it, basically winding him.

Steve and Bucky fight their own respective guys while I run over to Steve and kick his guy out of the patio door. "Y/n stop! You're gonna kill someone." He says worriedly. I pick him up and slam him on his back as Bucky watches. Because he made me mad, I pretend like I'm gonna punch him, when I'm only grabbing my escape bag.