21.

Quick A/N!
There's some nsfw in this chapter, I'll put a warning before it, but just to let you guys know it is here. Enjoy!

I groan as I come back into consciousness. Looking over at my metal arm, I see it's trapped under some sort of a machine. I recount the events in my head and remember the doctor. Oh god.

I see the bird man and he calls Steve and Bucky over, they walk in together. I move my legs and groan again. "Steve? Bucky?" I ask "Sorry I never got your name, bird man." he looks offended.

"Bird man?! Seriously?" He asks exasperated.

"Which Y/N are we talking to?" Steve asks seriously. I think back, what could I say to convince him?

"Our moms name was Sarah. When Bucky stayed over one Friday night after we watched a movie I had a nightmare, he held me while I cried." I recount, remembering that night. Steve looks surprised.

"You can't read that in a museum." Bucky says to the group.

"Just like that we're supposed to be cool? And my name's Sam, by the way!" He tells me, annoyed. Suddenly I remember the task at hand.

"What did I do?" I ask them, I can't remember much of what I did as the soldier.

"Enough," Steve says, sighing. Fuck.

"Oh god, I knew this was gonna happen. Everything Hydra put inside my head is still there. All he had to do was say the God damn words!" I tell them, progressively getting louder.

"Who was he?" Steve questions.

"I don't know." I answer honestly. I can't remember anything off the top of my head, just him saying the words.

"People are dead. The bombing, the setup, The Doctor did all of that just to get 10 minutes with you. I need you to do better than I don't know." He says sternly, using his big brother voice. I think back, hard. He wanted to know about Siberia.

"He wanted to know about Siberia. Where I was kept, exactly where." I recite, remembering his questioning.

"Why would he need to know that?" Bucky chimes in.

"Because I'm not the only Winter Soldier." I answer. I recite my memories, me training them, the serum, the missions, all of it.

"Who were they?" Steve asks, waiting till I finish my story.

"The most elite death squad. More kills than anyone in Hydra history. And that was before the serum." I say darkly, knowing what kind of horrors they unleashed.

"They all turn out like you?" Bird- Sam asks, he sounds angry. Probably because of the nickname.

"Worse." I answer him.

"The doctor, could he control them?" Bucky inquires.

"Enough." I respond, knowing that they did their job but went overboard once the serum was given. The day of training where they killed countless hydra doctors.

"Said he wanted to see an empire fall." Steve recites the mans words.

"With these guys he could do it. They speak more languages than me, can hide in plain sight, infiltrate, assassinate, destabilize. They could take a whole country down in one night and you'd never see them coming." I finish quietly. Sam and Steve go to talk in the corner.