29.

New York, 2012.

I'm still under Hydra control in this timeline. Weird.

We teleport into an alley to make sure we won't be seen by anybody. Deactivating our suits, we have our battle-ready uniforms underneath.

I was forced to replace my arm with the metal one so if we meet any Hydra agents it won't be suspicious.

Suddenly a green and very angry hulk shows up in front of us. He smashes a car onto on alien and jumps on it, throwing something else. Our current hulk cringes.

"Alright, we all have our assignments. 2 stones uptown, 1 down. Be careful, watch the clock." Steve sighs and looks at banner. "You might wanna smash a few things along the way."

Tony and Scott get up to the top floor of the tower while Steve and I plan to ambush the strike team while they are in the elevator. Steve has to act heartless and I have to act like the Winter soldier. Fantastic.

"Cap, things look like they are wrapping up here." Tony's voice echoes through the comms.

"Got it. We're approaching the elevator now," Steve replied, taking the lead.

As we walk Stark scoffs into the comm. "I forgot that that suit did nothing for your ass."

I smirk at my brother as he sighs. "No one asked you to look."

"I think you look great Cap, and as far as I'm concerned, that's America's ass." Scott defends my brothers ass. I laugh, maybe the first in years.

"I had to get it from somewhere." I chime in and the others laugh.

My smile dies down and I put on the usual mask I wore in the 2000's when doing my missions. It's time to act like The Winter Soldier.

A few minutes go by, then Tony's voice comes through the comms again. "Alright Cap, terminator, I got the sceptre in the elevator just passing the 80th floor."

I chuckle a bit at the nickname as Steve presses the button. It brings me back to reality and I get my blank demeanour on.

"Right, head to the lobby." My brother looks around nervously like a kid shoplifting for the first time. "See you there."

The door opens and all the agents inside have a wide-eyed look as they see me with captain America. "Come on." He grabs my arm forcefully and shoves me in. I patiently take a stance as all the agents look at me fearfully.

"Captain... I thought you and Barnes were co-ordinating search and rescue?" Says a man I can't name. I know I killed him, though.

"Change of plans." Steve says with an edge to his voice.

"Hey Cap." The man who was a cause of much of my misery says to my brother.

"Rumlow." There's an unusual coldness to my brothers tone.

My eyes flicker down and I see some of the men have their hands on their guns, Steve senses this too. "Don't worry, it doesn't bite. Unless I tell it to." He says referring to me. Mild annoyance at being called it, but it's what everyone else did.