Chapter 30.5: //I Hate This Part\\

M i k e y 

Due to a stupid freshmen lighting a firecracker in the boys' lockerroom, we were let out early because of all the smoke in the school. I decided to head to work early so I could have tomorrow off. I went to the employee lockerroom and changed into my uniform before walking out.

However when I walked out I walked straight into Lottie who was just coming out of the restroom. I took her in. Her pale face was blotchy and red. Those pale blue orbs of hers were bloodshot and puffy as tear streaks dried on her face. Her body shook when she saw me, even her bottom lip was quivering as if she was trying not to cry. But the question is, why was she crying?

"Lottie?" I whispered as I took a step forward. She took a step back which hurt me more than ever. "Charlotte, please. Baby, what's wrong?"

"Get away from me," she croaked. She rushed to her table and grabbed her stuff before quickly leaving the shop.

I immediately ran after her. She began running and running 'til she climbed into a random bus. I pulled at the roots of my hair. I fished out my phone and dialed Madison.

"Hey dude, what's up?"

"Mad, I need you to go to Bean There right now and drive me to Lottie's house."

"Why, what's wrong?" he questioned worriedly. I could hear in the background that he was probably with his girlfriend. Usually I'd feel really guilty on intruding on their time together, but right now I could care less. My girlfriend is crying and she doesn't want me to help. Why? What did I ever do wrong?

Do you think she knows? No, that's impossible. She couldn't. Fiona wouldn't tell because I made sure she knew that there was nothing between me and her. What is wrong with Charlotte? 

Seeing her reminded me of when Nicolette got her heart broken by her first boyfriend. I remember the night so vividly. How hard she was sobbing, how her body shook as the tears came nonstop, and how she always questioned why she wasn't enough. I remember how my parents and I spent the night comforting her, well, I just made sure my mouth was shut and brought her whatever she needed. I promised myself that night I would never make a girl feel like that. I prayed that my daughter or daughters would never have to go through that phase in their life: to be heartbroken by their first love. However I know that's never going to happen. In life you have to deal with the burns you get and rise from the ashes to start over. But that's not the case here, I'll be damned if I let Charlotte feel like this.

When I spotted Madison's car pulling up I hopped in. I began biting my nails from the nerves I had gotten.

"What's wrong?" he finally asked.

I let out a frustrated sigh, "I don't know alright! I got to work and I see Lottie crying. I asked her what's wrong she took a step back and told me to leave her alone. I don't know what I did okay?"

"Think back. What's the only possibility on why she's like this?"

I pondered through my thoughts. I haven't even told Madison what Fiona did a few days ago! Guess now is the time. "Fiona kissed me."

He pushed the brakes so hard we were nearly flying out of our seats. "What? Come again. Please tell me I was right."

"You were right. She kissed me. But how would Lottie know?"

"Fiona is sneaky. Think about it, don't you think that maybe she could've told Lottie?"

I didn't respond. I just wanted to make sure my girl's alright.

When we land on my street I ran up the stairs to the Morales' house, almost slipping on a patch of ice. I knocked on the door to have Liam open it. He scowled. So he knows.

"Can I talk to Lottie? Please?" I pleaded.

"She doesn't want to see you," Liam murmured. He was so disgusted in me that he couldn't even look me in the eye.

"Liam, please."

Liam growled, "I don't owe you any favors, Fusco. Leave. She made sure we were not allowed to let you in. If you think you, Oscar, and I are 'cool' you are so wrong. Yeah we bonded, but she's my older sister and blood will always be thicker."

"I want to talk to her, that's it!" I roared in anger. "She's my whole world, Li, I wouldn't do anything to hurt you." 

"Too late!" he shouted. God, I forgot, I'm arguing with a guy who has I.E.D. Probably not the best idea, but the adrenaline rushes through me that I want to just push him out of the way. "You hurt her already." What is that suppose to mean?

He slammed the door shut before I can even put my foot out to stop it.

What am I going to do?

Author's Note;

Y'all are gonna kill me. Like five minutes after I posted I got so many comments like hot damn.

Much Love Guys.

~IaMmE_Chick

x