Chapter 26: //Baby Blue Eyes\\

M i k e y 

The moment I saw Lottie waiting for me across the street on her porch, the smile on my face couldn't grow any bigger for if it did it'd break my face.

I ran to her as if it was a cheesy Nicholas Sparks movie and well, that didn't go as well because she was the one that tackled me to the icy, snow packed roads. Once she landed on me I let out an oomph, but I didn't mind, as long as I had her with me I'm good.

"We are so stupid," she murmured as she leant down and pecked my lips, but it left me unsatisfied because after almost two weeks without her kisses here she is trying to tease me; definitely not happening.

"Babe," I whined softly as I lifted my head a little higher trying to capture her lips only to have her pull back. She grinned as she pressed her index finger to my lips before leaning down so her slightly chapped lips were next to my ear. I shivered once I felt her hot breath, "I would totally kiss the hell out of you right now, though, I'm a bit uncomfortable to do so when your family is looking at us like they're very amused."

Lottie got herself off of me and helped me up, but once she did she ran to Nicolette and hugged my sister. Ever since Nikki drove me to Manhattan that night, she and Lottie certainly had gotten a lot closer than I imagined. Right now it seems like I'm the ex trying to ruin the relationship. Cough cough, Fiona.

"Sorry Mrs Fusco, but is it okay if I steal Mikey for the night?" my girlfriend asked my mother who I knew was totally okay with it, "I promise I'll return him in one piece and no damage will be done to your son."

Mom just chuckled, "of course you can Lottie, but, you're in charge. Make sure my little Michael doesn't get into too much trouble."

"Mom!"

"Don't you Mom me Michael Elio Fusco," she warned.

Lottie just giggled at the scene between my mother and me before pulling me and leading me to her room. I never had to worry about awkward encounters with her parents, we've met once and that was when I had my first dinner with them. They were nice, but what wouldn't be a meeting without some questions? Needless to say I won them over just like I won Lottie over with my good words. Not, I just impressed them with the fact I am a total geek at school and that I can dance. Yup, pretty much sums it. Oscar gave me that big brother talk, you know the one that's basically if - you - break - my - sister's - heart - I - will - break - your - face.

Once we got to Lottie's room she slammed the door shut and locked it causing me to flinch. She had her back against the door and she had bit her lip making me feel very awkward because this beautiful creature actually likes me, like, how the heck did that happen? Lottie let out a laugh at my expression as she stepped closer to me. She gripped the material of my shirt before brushing her lips over mine, "I missed you so much. You don't know how intimidated I felt when you were gone, thinking you'd find some Los Angeles bombshell there and forget about me."

"I can't forget about you, and I never will," I whispered in reassurance before kissing the corner of her lips, which I know she loves, "You're my girlfriend, you're the one that I love, and no other girl matters except for you because you're the one that caught my attention. So you're kinda stuck with me, Charlotte."

"Hey, I'm totally okay with that, if I'm yours, you're mine, right?" And that is when she pressed her lips to mine, it got to the point where I sat down on the edge of the bed as she stood in between my legs. It was so intense that she pushed me down so she was kind of straddling me.

"Hey, don't look so surprised," she stated as a smirk was present on her face. She leaned down and kissed me again, her hand on the back of her neck creating more pressure in the kiss. She let go and used her hands to put my hands under her shirt and rest onto her hips. I felt so euphoric when I felt the creamy skin. This is pure bliss and I felt numb to the point where I could only kiss back with the same passion she had. But I lost it when I felt the tip of her tongue glide its way across my bottom lip.

Yep, definitely worth the wait.

tbh i dont know why i chose such an innocent song for such a dirty chapter like oh dayum.

much love guys.

~IaMmE_Chick

x