Vampire Chew Toy

After first coming over, I had a hard time imagining liking to be bitten. Jessica, and later Helen demonstrated that there are pleasurable sides to the act. It has its downsides. I tasted still-human-at-the-time Morgan when I was Juicing her to try and get her back from Siren Song. It about had the opposite effect, her pheromone induced sexual frenzy appearing in her blood. I almost gave in to her, rather than the other way around.

I have no compulsion to drink blood. Just inspiration from time to time. Jessica seems to like it when I get so lost in the sex with her that I bite her.

I stopped biting Jessica when she got pregnant. I will take nothing from her body that she is using to build our child. No Vampire around Jessica ever really needs blood for its original nutritional purpose. I got everything I could ever possibly need from my modern human diet and Jessica's many vitamin and mineral supplements.

Morgan has never felt any blood compulsion, which is good since she does not have fangs.

On the other hand, she does not need to get a human in close to have a sip of nutrition, and yet she has the pheromones that do exactly that. No human that is polarized towards women could resist Morgan if she decided she wanted them. Evolution is weird. Why take away unneeded fangs but leave unneeded pheromones?

Morgan is picky about her sex partners though, and since she turned I do not think there have been any. I fact, I have never smelled a man on her.

I reminded myself that it is none of my business if she has or has not.

Jessica is currently deep inside me, in the fang department. I tried very hard not to move as she sucked greedily at my neck. How she bent over and around the baby bump is a sign of how limber she still is.

There is nothing better than having sex with your pregnant wife. Nothing.

There is nothing less sexy than feeling like a Vampire chew toy. Both things are happening at once, and so my mind wandered off to think about Morgan's pheromones. It's not as if Jessica is not exuding her own lovely pregnant version in fluffy clouds of 'come hither'. As I thought about that, my mind switched to them. They are amazing. Mind-bending. Good thing, since she is insatiable due to the pregnancy. I need all the inspiration and physical strength I can muster.

Jessica stopped, and pulled back, looking down at me. Her beautiful face, her cascade of hair. Her milk-engorged breasts. All entered my field of vision, and with the drinking stopped, the sexiness returned. She rotated her hips, and rolled her head back, licking the blood from her lips.

The most beautiful sight in the world is when Jessica loses herself to an orgasm. Watching her face. Knowing I had something to do with that pleasure. It is special, and even better it signaled the biting part now over! Woo Hoo! She has what she needs. I am glad. Glad it is over. Glad to watch her come. I joined her.