•Street Race//Z.H•

Fast cars, Roller coasters, sneaking around abandoned places you loved doing all of these things. You are what people call an adrenaline junky. You love the feeling of being scared and excited at the same time and that was one of the many things you and Zach had in common.

Both of you had pretty fast and showy cars and since you lived in L.A where there are a lot of those types of cars on the streets people would try to race you. Backroads, highways, weird sketchy allies where your pretty sure were drug dealer central, but you both had always declined...until now.

*Few minutes ago flashback*

You were in your car with Zach on a highway on your way to get coffee. When you stopped at the stop light and fire engine red Dodge Charger pulled up next you. "Hey lil mama you got a nice car there" you just ignored him and looked at Zach. He had a angered face most likely from the cringy nick name the man had given you. "Wanna race? If you win I'll give you two hundred dollars." That was what caught your attention, you could really put that towards your rent right now. "And what's in it for you?" You ask giving a smirk. "A kiss" you wanted to race so you just went for it. "Fine" You said and the light turned green.

*Normal time*

You were beating the guy the whole time until you saw red and blue lights behind you. "Fuck" you mumbled under your breath. You looked in the mirror and the guy had disappeared. "God dammit" you yelled. You pulled your car over and waited. "Hey it'll be ok" Zach said placing his hand on your thigh. The officer came up to your window and tapped it for you you to put it down. "Mam yo do know that street racing is illegal right?" "Yes" you said "and because of your action I'm gonna have to take you in to the station. "What?" You said. You've had very close encounters with the law before but you've never been arrested. You got out of the car and he put the cuffs on your wrist while Zach was yelling at him.

You sat at the police station with your hands locked behind you and multiple people starring at you. Then you heard the trampling noises of at least three people. You looked up and it was the rest of the boys.  "What are you doing here?" You asked as you stood up "Hey lady sit your ads back down" some rude officer yelled, you sat down not in the mood to He yelled at more. "We bailed you" Jack and Jonah said in unison.

You walked out of the station and saw Zach leaning against the hood of your car. You ran up and squeezed him in your arms. "What did they do to you baby doll?" He asked as he looked at your bruised wrists. "It's just from being in the cuffs for so long I'll be fine". You got in the car with Zach and watched as the four other boys drove back home. Today was terrible.