Chapter 4

"Wh-what!?" I stammered as my eyes widened and emit ones drain from my face. "Exactly as I said before." Kyoya calmly replied, as my inner fury boiled. "That's a brilliant idea Kyoya!" Tamaki exclaimed. "God save me," I mumbled and then immediately screamed in Italian "NO WAY IN HELL!" Before realising my mistake and saying it on Japanese. "But why El-chan." Asked the cute little Honey-senpai who was on the brink of tears (a/n first sorry for interrupting but just imaging Honey like that makes me want to cry). "1 because I was dragged half of the way here. 2 because I only came as I was lost. 3 because..." I said before I was rudely interrupted by the twins "they're excuses not reasons." I could feel my blood pressure rising so I focused on my breathing.

"What would I do anyway? I'm not a guy so I can't be a host." I said after a long awkward silence. "You would be the host clubs maid or first hostess." Kyoya said answering my question. "Would I be paid and if so how much?" I inquired. "If you were a maid you would have a set pay of approximately $300 a week or if you were a hostess your salary should depend on the number of your customers."

"Fine I'll join your club but only because I will be paid." As soon as I said that Honey-senpai gave me a hug. I couldn't help but feel a little warmer on the inside. "Do you plan on being our maid or a hostess?" Kyoya questioned immediately making me feel cold. "I start tomorrow don't I?" I asked and when he nodded I continued. "Then I have until tomorrow to make my decision." After I finished I stood up and walked out the door.

***Hikaru's POV***

30 seconds later Elliot came back. "Um excuse me but can someone show me the way back to my class room?" She asked. "I will," I said getting up and walking casually towards the door. Once we were out the door she mumbled "thanks." I glanced at her and saw that she looked distracted in deep thought. We walked in silence until we reached our class room. "Thank you so much for showing me the way here and sorry if I have inconvenienced you in any way." She said bowing, obviously forgetting the mumbled thanks. "You're welcome." I said and left to return to the host club.

A/N I haven't edited this yet so hopefully I didn't make too many mistakes. The money is in $ as I can't be bothered to convert it to yen. If someone wants to post it in the comments I will be eternally thankful to you. So I tried to write from Hikaru's POV I think he is a bit OOC but oh well. So I hope you enjoyed it and that's all for now Clementine.