Chapter 20

A/N: This is late. This is bad and awful and short and I hate it but I am late by three weeks so here you are a new chapter to Wish Upon a Star. These past few chapters have been boring filler chapters with no real action or intersting things in them so I'm sorry this boring but in two weeks there will be an interesting one and a longish one. I am so sorry to give you a horrible peice of work but at least it's here right. Well anyway here you are a new chapter.

~Clementine~

I sat quietly as my father discussed business with a man over lunch. I was bored out of my mind, not to mention sick of acting like I didn't hate my father. We were dining in one of my father's restaurants. I had ordered a quarter of a traditional Italian pizza which was delicious about the only thing that was able to peak my interest for three hours we were there.

We returned home and I was sent to go get ready for the party tonight. "Yuno!" I called from the top of the steps. "Yes mistress," she said rushing to me. "Can you help me get ready for the party tonight?" I asked. "I can, mistress" she answered. We walked to my room and I found the dress that I had bought earlier today laying on my bed. Yuno helped me change into the black dress then sat me down at my dressing table. She curled my hair and put it in a half up-do then touched up my make-up.

I walked to the mirror and looked at myself. "You look beautiful," Yuno said. "Thank you." I answered as I spun around to face her. She handed me my clutch bag and opened my door for me. I left the room and walked down the stairs to foyer where the doorman opened the door and escorted me to the limo where my father was waiting for me.

"What are the rules?" My father asked me. "Be polite and courteous. Act lovingly towards you. Call you father. Be respectful. Stay by your side unless dismissed. Don't talk unless spoken to. Be seen not heard." I recited from memory to him.