Chapter 32

My mother moved to my bedside. "Elliot, Elliot my darling daughter," she sobbed as she held onto my hand. I refused to look at her. I refused to hold her hand. And I refused acknowledge her. I did not speak, nor did I move, I kept my eyes on the door in front of me and my face void of emotion. "What's wrong Elliot?" She asked sounding worried.
"Stop touching me and do not call me your daughter." I said glaring at the door. Some of the host club let out gasps and my mother dropped my hand.
"Elliot?" My mother asked and I stayed silent.
"What did your mother do Elliot?" Kyoya asked. It was a reasonable question for anyone one in this room to ask he was just the bravest.
"She, she could have stopped this. She could have not sent me from country to country, school to school. She could have at least spoken to me in the last 10 years. She left me alone to suffer, she left me alone with him. She has no right to talk to me as if I am her daughter. To me she is just as bad as him." I said in a whisper glaring at the door. I could not see her reaction but after a few minutes she stormed out of the room.
"El-chan you look nothing like your parents!" Honey senpai said sitting on the edge of my bed.
"I know I don't." I answered finally looking away from the door and at him. I tried to wiggle my toes but found that I couldn't worry stated to build in my mind but I pushed it away. "How long did he have me for?" I asked.
"A few days." Kaoru answered. It was only then I realised that Hikaru wasn't here.
"Where's Hikaru?" I asked. The host club looked at each other wearily before looking at me.
"Should we tell her?" Tamaki asked the ground in a whisper but I over heard.
"Tell me what?" I asked biting my lip in worry.
"Elliot, your father punched Hikaru when he took you and gave him a concussion, the doctors wouldn't let him travel. It's not as bad as what these guys are making it out to be." Haruhi said. I was happy the host club managed to get her here, I needed a girl right now.
"Okay," I said. The doctor from early entered.
"Elliot there is something we need to discuss." He said.