Chapter 7

We finally reached music room three and I couldn't help but smirk. I pushed open the doors and made sure everyone was there. I took a deep breath and said with as much sass as I could muster, "Say hello to your new maid boys." After this statement the twins picked me up and took me to the changing room. They grabbed a bag, gave it to me and stood their expectantly. After a minute of staring at each other I cocked my head to the side and asked," Do you really have nothing better to do then watch me change?"

"We do have something to do," The twin on my right who I thought was Kaoru started. "But you're more interesting." The one that I believed to be Hikaru finished. "Hikaru, Kaoru," I said point to the in turn to the one I believed was either one. "The little respect I had left for you has now, somehow, magically disappeared." You could hear the sarcasm literally dripping off my word. "Now, which of you perverts should I begin with?" I continued with a sweet voice and cheery smile, while cracking my knuckles.

Hikaru's POV

Kaoru and I ran out of the changing rooms fearing for our lives. "Don't piss off Elliot." I said and Kaoru nodded in agreement then said "I wonder how she knew who was who." I just shrugged it off.

A few minutes later Elliot stuck her head around the door and asked "Do I really have to wear this, it's worse than the school uniform." Kyoya popping out of nowhere answered looking smug, "No but you have to wear something other than the school uniform." She just sighed and stepped out from around the door.

Elliot looked adorable in the black and white, ruffled maid uniform. Kaoru and I looked at each other and smirked. "Well this is embarrassing." She said while looking shy.

Elliot's POV

"My darling daughter, daddy thinks you look adorable!" Tamaki said while I flinched at the word daddy. "D-daddy?" I stammered out but my voice was too soft so no one heard me. "El-chan you look cute." Honey said. "Thanks Honey." I said forcing myself to smile and speak.

I knew they didn't know about that part of my history, but that still didn't stop me from wanting to kill Tamaki and the twins. Honey was excused as he looked like a naive child. I tried to push away all the thought of the last time I wore a maid outfit and how it had looked similar to this one, but the more I tried to push those thoughts away the more they came back and the harder they came to push them away.