Chapter 6

I woke up with a cold bucket of water to the face. 'Lovely, just lovely' I thought as I looked up to see my head maid Yuno with a bucket in hand and a pile of stuff next to her. "Why did you do that Yuno? That water was freezing." I asked sulking. "I'm sorry mistress but that was my last resort. Now if we don't get you ready you'll be late for school." Yuno said apologetically. I glanced at the clock. 8:00 am it said.

My eyes widened and I started running around getting ready as quickly as possible. At 8:30 am I was in the limo braiding my slightly damp hair on my way to school. "Miss Elliot we have arrived at your school." My chauffeur said.

As soon as I was out of the limo I felt arms snake their way around my waist. "So have you made your decision yet?" Two perfectly in sync voices said either side of me. "You will find out at the host club." I said as I was gently peeling their arms off from around my waist. "But Elliot..." The twins started. "No buts you can wait, it won't kill you" I walked off leaving the twins behind to be late for class. They looked at each other and smirked then ran to catch up with me.

We slipped into our seats just as the bell rang signalling the start of class. "That was close." I mumbled to the twin seated next to me who I thought was Kaoru. "It was." Was all he said. Then gave me a smirk.

~time skip~

Haruhi, the twins and I walked down the halls to the host club. Haruhi and I were talking about classes and we how we seemed to be the only ones who cared about learning. The twins were still pestering me about my choice and I did my best to ignore them and not punch them in the face.

We finally reached music room three and I couldn't help but smirk. I pushed open the doors and made sure everyone one was there. I took a deep breath and said...

A/N: I'm horrible I know sorry for the cliff hanger I really wanted this to go over a few chapters. I already have the next two chapters written but not typed up yet sorry for any mistakes I get around to editing this later so please don't kill me! Love you all Clementine