Dedication

This is not part of the story but I would like you to read this.

I started writing this dedication when I was writing chapter 20, I don't know why I guess I just wanted to make this special. At Chapter 19 I have 1.7K reads, 100 votes and 2 comments this is more than enough in my opinion but now I have 4.4K reads, 297 votes and 40 comments. This is more than I ever imagined.

When I first started writing this story I didn't think anyone would read it but you have all proved me wrong and for that I would like to thank you. My life has never been great but writing this brought a little light to my world and now that I have finished it, it's a little sad. In the beginning I had the whole story line mapped out in my head but when I started writting that changed, as well as my writing style.

I never thought that I would ever finish it and when I posted the first chapter I nearly took it down because I was worried no one would like it. When I got my first vote on this book and ever I swear I nearly fainted from the shock of people actually reading it. Yes I am full of self doubt but I know I am so it's okay but I was extremely happy that someone had voted after this a snowball effect happened. More people began to vote and some even commented. I would like to thank everyone who has taken the time to read this and just to let you know there is a sequel.

I love you all very much.
Rose (yes I have changed my signature from clementine to Rose as Rose is my middle name)