Chapter 2

As I walked into my classroom I immediately observed that a pair of twins had the whole class's attention as they were putting on a stupid brotherly love act. Again I had to hold back the giggles that came to me. Just as I turned away the teacher walked in.

"You must be the transfer student Elliot D'alessio," the teacher said looking me down.

"Yes," I replied while the class hurried to their seats.

"Go ahead and introduce yourself," he said with a sigh.

I turned to face the class and said with a smirk, "My name is Elliot D'alessio, I'm Italian, travelled the world, haven't spent longer than one year at a school and it is a pleasure to meet you all." After I finished my introduction, the teacher motion for me to take a seat behind one of the twins. The class droned on and on until it finally finished. While we waited for the next teacher the twins started talking to me. The one in front of me started "My name is Koaru-"

"And I'm Hikaru" the other one finished.

"We heard a rumour that you're in an arranged marriage with a French man, is it true?" They inquired. I could not stop myself from laughing this time. I replied between breaths "That is the funniest thing I've heard in my whole life, of course I'm not." I said and the twins turned to each other smirking evilly. What did they have planned I wondered for the rest of day.

A/N my chapters are so short sorry. I'm excited to write more and try to make my chapter longer. I will probably end up drawing Elliot so yeah. Stay tuned Clementine