Chapter 5

A/N Elliot is at home now so yeah let's begin.

"Welcome back Miss Elliot." Said one of the maids I gave her a quick nod, leaving my bag with her and walked (almost ran) straight to my room.

My rooms walls were tinted green and the furnishings were green, white and gold. I walked to my large walk in closet. I changed into some denim shorts and a loose fitting singlet. I then entered my perfectly clean, white bathroom and took off the makeup I was wearing. I left my room and walked down the hall to my study and started my homework.

Once I had finished my homework I began thinking about which job I should choose. Maid or hostess. I don't want to think about how they would dress me if I were maid. Just then the image of that passed my mind, me wearing a maid outfit. I shuddered. That is when the dinner bell rang pulling me out of my thoughts and placing me back into reality and away from the insanity of my imagination.

I walked down the grand stair case and into the dining hall. Dinner was served; roast beef, gravy, baked vegetables and Yorkshire puddings. One of my favourite meals from when I went to school in England. I ate alone, as usual. I had gotten used to the loneliness ages ago, though I missed the large family dinners we once had weekly when I was back in Italy. My thoughts drifted back to the decision I had to make. Immediately the image of me in a maids uniform came back causing me to blush, so I pushed it away and started thinking about the aspects of being a hostess. I wouldn't have a set pay and for the first few weeks business would be slow so I wouldn't earn as much. But in the long run if I became popular and being the only hostess I would earn more than being a maid. The only problem is I can't act and I don't exactly think I can with stand more than one person like Tamaki let alone a person fawning all over me like those girls do to those guys. Damn it so that means my only options is to be their maid. Maybe I should have just let them kill me. I thought as I scowled at my empty plate.

I got up thanking the chef and left the room. I walked back to my room and changed into my pyjamas; shorts and a singlet. I got under the covers and was asleep in the next five minutes dreaming of the host club.

Wish Upon a Star (OHSHC FANFIC)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें