Chapter 9

A/N okay so first off I am going to apologise for not updating this I have had this chapter written for a while but I haven't been able to type it up *crouches into a ball so isn't hit by rocks being thrown* I'm sorry and I would also like to dedicated this chapter to DarkMysterieCrystals for being the first person to vote on this story. I would also like to thank all my readers. Okay so I'll get to the chapter now just don't kill me!

Elliot's POV

The rest of the week dragged by. I was bringing my own clothes from home so I didn't have to wear that maid outfit again. None of the other host cared except for the twins, who when they complained or wined got flicks to the forehead.

It was finally Friday, the last period of school which was math. 'Such a lovely subject' I thought sarcastically. If every week at Ouran went this slow I might just die in three weeks from boredom.

The bell finally rung signalling end of class. Everyone immediately started packing up their stuff and leaving the class room, as the teacher reminded us of the home work we had to do for next lesson. 'Kill me somebody, anybody' was all I could think. The twins smirked at each other and walked towards Haruhi and me. Oh no I asked to be killed not harassed I sulked inside my head. Kaoru got Haruhi and Hikaru got me, the picked us up and started walking.

"You know if you want me to go somewhere you can just ask me and I will follow you." I said from over Hikaru's shoulder. He didn't say anything so I continued talking, "Could we at least go past my locker?" "Fine," was all he said. After a short walk he put me down. I opened my locker taking out my phone and shoving my unneeded textbooks and books in the locker, then I locked it again.

Hikaru's POV

"Come on let's go or Kyoya will punish us." I said while grabbing her wrist and pulling her along. She was smiling, "why would mommy do anything to punish us? Daddy would protect me anyway, so I won't get punished." "What about me?" I asked feeling short of scared imagining Kyoya's wrath. She just grinned and said, "why would you need to be punished its my fault anyway, I was the one who wanted to go to my locker."

We got out side to find a not so happy Kyoya with a panicked Tamaki. "What took you so long?" Kyoya asked frustrated. I opened my mouth to speak but Elliot started before me. "Sorry mommy but I asked Hikaru to take me to my locker so I could get my phone." She said looking like she was truly sorry but I saw her roll her eyes as she said this and it took all I could to keep my cool. "My daughter! The shady twin didn't do anything to you did he?" Tamaki asked while running to give her one of his death hugs.

Elliot's POV

Before I had a chance to escape or side step Tamaki's attack I was trapped"I'm fine daddy you can let go now or mommy might punish us." I said looking at the fuming Kyoya and dying of lack of oxygen.