Chapter 19

1.4K reads, 76 votes and 19 chapters so far. Boy I love you guys. As promised to you here is Chapter 19 after months of waiting (sorry again!). I hope you enjoy this chapter.

~Clementine~

“Good morning Miss Elliot,” Yuno said. “Why did you wake me so early Yuno?” I asked too tired to remind her to just call me Elliot. “Your father is here mistress and he is requesting your presence immediately.” She answered. My face paled as the sleepy numbness left me. “He’s here?” I asked in a small voice. “Yes miss.” Yuno said.

I scrambled out of bed and threw on the clothes Yuno had chosen for me and fast walked towards my father’s study. I knocked on the oak door felling anxiety swell in my chest. “Come in,” My father’s booming voice said after what seemed like hours of waiting.

“You wanted me father?” I asked as I slipped into the room. “Sir,” He corrected. “Sorry sir,” I said quickly feeling my heart rate quicken. “I have a meeting and a party to attend today you will be accompanying met to both. I expect you to act like my loving daughter and to be considerate to everyone who you meet today as they are all very important business men and women.” My Father told me sternly. “Yes sir,” I answered timidly. “You have a dress fitting appointment at 9:00 am, then we will attend the meeting at 11:30 and finally we will be attending the party a 6:00pm. You are dismissed.” He explained. “Yes sir,” I answered weakly one last time before scuttling out of the room.

I made my way back to my room and got dressed for the meeting and made my way to the front door where it was opened for me by the butler. The limo pulled up in front of me and the door was opened by the chauffeur. I stepped into the limo and it drove me away to my dress fitting appointment that I didn’t know existed until half an hour ago. The limo pulled up in front of a studio. I looked out the window and saw that it was Hitachiin designs. I got out of the limo and made my way into the foyer of the building. “Excuse me I have an appointment at 9:00, the name is D’alessio, Elliot D’alessio.” I asked the lady at the reception desk. “Yes ma’am, go right in Mrs Hitachiin is expecting you.” The lady said.

I made my way into Mrs Hitachiin’s studio; it was amazing bright colours everywhere as well as beautiful designs. “Elliot!” Mrs Hitachiin exclaimed when she saw me. “Good morning Mrs Hitachiin,” I said forcing a happy tone and smile. “Ahh~ you’re so cute, much cuter then my boys said,” She said dancing around me with hearts in her eyes making me feel awkward. “Thank you,” I said feeling shy. She made her way over to a dress rack with a few dresses on it. She flicked through them before finding on she liked. It was a black strapless High low dress, the high point was just above the knees and the low point was around the ankles, the skirt of the dress was made from flowy material and it was beautiful.

I stared with amazement at the gorgeous creation that rested in Mrs Hitachiin’s arm. “It beautiful,” I said truly meaning it. “Thank you dear, here try it on” Mrs H. said handing me the dress. I made my way to the changing room and put the dress on before walking out again. After Mrs H. fangirled over me for a few minutes she started making slight adjustments here and there.

Soon it was 10:30 and I got in the limo again and made my way home dress in hand. “Welcome back Miss Elliot,” The doorman said. I nodded in acknowledgement and made my way to my room. “Elliot,” My father’s voice boomed from behind me. “Yes sir,” I said turning around to face him. “We are leaving now.” He answered. I nodded and gave my dress to a passing maid. In the limo my father set down ground rules for the meeting at lunch.