Chapter 14

Elliot's POV

The room looked like a rainbow had thrown up in it. Out of the hundred swimsuits in here only 5 style and colour combinations took my fancy. "I'll leave you two to start getting people to clean this room." I said as went into the en suite. I tried on all the swimsuits and only one of them I felt comfortable in. It was a white strapless 2 piece with blue horizontal lines and a gold ring connecting the middle of the top at the front and the two sides of the bottoms.

I returned to the room grabbed some shorts a sheer top ((the ones you put over the singlet tops I don't know what they are called)). "The swimsuit looks good on you." Hikaru complimented awkwardly. I pulled on my shorts and top as Kaoru walked by. "It's time for breakfast love birds" He said as he was passing. "What!?" Hikaru and I yelled in unison both of us blushing. Hikaru ran after Kaoru and I walked toward the dining room.

I reached the dining room and breakfast was served. Idle chatter was made around made around the table. "Haruhi you might want to eat before it gets cold." I said to the frozen Haruhi in concern. "All right" she mumbled and began eating. I ignored the bacon that was on the plate. I wanted to eat it but I remembered the lecture the chef at home made about foods I was and was not allowed to eat and unfortunately for me bacon was one of the foods I was not allowed to eat.

After we had all finished eating we made our way down to the beach. Apparently while I was asleep Kyoya had informed the hosts that their guests had been invited. I didn't really care to be perfectly honest. We reached the beach and set up. "Elliot," Kyoya said. "Yes Kyoya?" I asked. "You are not needed today so do something that does not distract the other members of the host club." He said. "Yes sir." I replied sarcastically and walked over to an umbrella. I took off my shorts and top, then headed over to a rock near the water and sat on it. I just sat there thinking as the volleyball competition went on. I went over to Haruhi and Tamaki when I heard screams. It turned out to just be a centipede. I giggled, "So the king Tamaki is afraid of mere peasant bugs?" I asked acting completely serious. "N-no! You're a girl shouldn't you be afraid of them?" He said. I laughed, "Me afraid of a pathetic and harmless creature like that, you have to be joking." After this the host club competed to try and find Haruhi's and I fears. They failed miserably and my non-caring façade was wearing off.

They eventually stopped harassing us and some girls came over to me and asked, "Would you like to come with us up there?" and pointed to a cliff. "Sure, thank you for asking me." I replied with a genuine smile. As we walked up we gossiped about the hosts. I found it fun hanging out with girls for once. We reached the top, "Wow this view is amazing!" I said and the others nodded in agreement. "What do we have here?" A male voice said with a distinct Italian accent. We all spun around quickly to find two men blocking our only escape route. "This is a private beach." I said my Italian accent accidently slipping through. "So what you're saying is that you ladies are all alone?" The second one said. He also had an Italian accent. He grabbed one of my companions while the other was grabbed by the first man. Suddenly Haruhi through a bucket of shellfish over one of the men and they both let go of the girls ready to fight her. "RUN!" I yelled to the girls and that was exactly what they did.

"What do we have here? A pretty boy and a blonde Italian?" One of the men said in Italian. "Shut up!" I spat at him in Italian. "You look familiar." The other said in Italian as he dragged Haruhi to the edge of the cliff. "She's bosses daughter." The first one said out of realisation still talking in Italian making Haruhi look utterly confused by our conversation. "Yes I'm Elliot D'alessio." I snarled at them in Italian. "Shut up or we'll throw your pretty friend here over." The first one threatens in Japanese so Haruhi could understand. "If you're throwing anyone it will be me." I said confidently, he just smirked and released Haruhi pushing her away from the cliff. They both grabbed my arms and threw me of the edge of the cliff just as the others arrived.