^-^

Hey everyone!

First of all, I would like to thank everyone who read this book, voted, and commented on it. You guys have no idea how much it means to me and how happy your engagements with my book makes me. Never did I ever expect to reach this far.

I mean, WE'RE A FAMILY OF 142K PEOPLE! 

HOW AMAZING IS THAT?

And honestly, I owe it all to you guys who made this possible. 

I  L O V E  A L L  O F  Y O U U U U !

Ya'll have encouraged me enough to want to start a discord for this book, and all my other books. So let me know if anyone would want to join, and if you think that that's a good idea!

Anyways, Imma be honest with ya'll...

After finishing this book, I started having troubles with writing because one very important person said that it's terrible, that I'll never be a good writer, and that the world doesn't need my writing.

So I started having a lot of negative demons and voices every time I started to write. That resulted in a hugeee break in me writing and my self-esteem just dropped down to zero :/

But seeing how far this book went has really lifted my spirits and reading your comments everyday brought my pride back, and I'm really grateful to all of you for that <3

And since I made a lot of progress, I want to give my writing another shot.

In other words, I'm working on another book :3

Is anyone excited for that?!

There will be a few things changed...

• It won't be on this account, rather it'll be on my main account.

• It won't have any mature scenes.... even though it will be romance.

• It is going to be about mates; but it won't be a werewolf mate story ;3. Anyone wanna take a guess at what the mythical creature be?

(Lemme know if you have any problems with any of these)a

Do let me know if you want me to continue with this project, and if you'd want to read it when it starts being published!

I will upload a chapter with all of the details about it when I start to publish it :3

Once again, I love all of you. Thank you for making my dreams come true, and for unintentionally lifting me out of a dark stage, where I thought I'd never be able to get up again.

That's all, folks!

Sincerely,

A very grateful writer.

EDIT:

So, my other book is out now! It's called "His Captiv(e)ating Spitfire" and here is the cover:

Description:

Princess Thea had two options;

1) To forcefully marry the obnoxious bastard that she once loved;

2) To pray for the dragon to kidnap and kill her.

Since the two-hundred-year-old dragon was harmless and seemed to show no interest in royalty, he didn't expect a raging princess in his home, demanding to kill her for the masses, and present her blood-stained shirt as a hoax to the King and Queen to make her lie believable.

He also didn't expect her to be his mate.

But when Thea's ex starts to terrorize the kingdom, putting hundreds of women and children at risk, and inflicting bans on women; Thea encounters a conflict between choosing her freedom and her duty.

Would Thea run for the hills, or face a hoard of angry men with a mighty dragon by her side to gain back her power? Would their bond transform into a blossoming romance, or would his secret break all her hopes and trust apart? How would a posh princess learn to survive in the real world filled with chauvinists? Read on to find out!

You can find it on Wattpad by searching the name of the book, or the username of my main account, "Noor_Aftab" 

Show some love and support there too! <3