20. Learning the Dominant Life

Chapter 20. Learning the Dominant Life

"EW! GROSS! WHAT IS THIS?!" Dylan yelled out, covering his face with the pillow that was on his lap for his elbow's support to avoid looking at the video his best friend had opened for him. After calling Michael and explaining the situation very vaguely to him without crying, Dylan was summoned inside his penthouse where he was currently staying at. They both negotiated and agreed on the conclusion that they should leave their Pack business aside, and focus on being friends.

It was obvious that Michael had a soft spot for him in his heart for Dylan, which is why Dylan wasn't exactly concerned about punching him. He may act like he didn't care, but deep down everyone knew that their bromance game is too strong. Also, Michael wasn't allowed to let go of Dylan because he knows too damn much.

"It's called porn," Michael stated calmly, but even he had covered his eyes with his hands. The way he had said it made it clear that Michael had done or seen this before, and that he was comfortable with it.

"I DON'T WANT TO SEE THAT!" Dylan exclaimed. His demand was followed by an exaggerated moan and something along the lines of, "Oh, baby. It's so big. Yesss, harder..."

"Why are they even doing that?!" He asked, peeping at the picture for a second, before again covering his eyes. He brought his hand forward to find the keyboard of the laptop, slamming the spacebar to pause the video.

"Well, they are pornstars. So, they may be doing it for money. But, people in real life do it for pleasure," Michael shrugged, pausing the video and minimizing the tab. He covered his eyes because he didn't want to get killed by Hazel. Plus, he would never get hard by looking at that. His dick only responded to the sight of his mate. 

Loyal dick.

When you're young, it's 'mothers know best.' When you get old, it's 'dicks know best.'

And, it seemed that even Dylan's dick was loyal too, as it wasn't erect, either. Or maybe his embarrassment had overpowered his lust. 

"What's it like?" Dylan asked, not facing Michael, who raised a brow at him.

"What's what like?" He asked, acting oblivious when in fact, he knew what he was talking about.

"You know," Dylan blushed, a tinge of pink staining his cheeks. He flailed his hands around aimlessly, wishing that Michael gets the hint.

"Sex?" Michael asked, amused at the way he blushed even more. Even Hazel wasn't as shy as he was.

"NO!" Dylan exclaimed, a little too quickly. "I meant, making...love to your mate."

"Oh," Michael chuckled, leaning back against the headboard. "It's amazing, blissful, euphoric. No other person from the past matters when you make love to them. It's just your moment, like the one moment where you have total control over time itself. You forget all about your worries and problems, and just focus on pleasuring them, by pounding into them harder and deeper to the point where they explode and claw at your back and moan and scream out your name-"

"It was really good at first, but got really aggressive and extremely detailed by the end," Dylan stopped him, giving him a disgusted look. Michael just shrugged, a small smirk playing on his lips. They both sat in deep silence for a while, Michael giving him the time he needed to collect his thoughts.

"What's a dominant?" Dylan asked shyly, cleaning his throat afterwards, and Michael's smirk broadened.

"Now we're talking," Michael chuckled.

~*~

"C'mon! Harder! You can do better than that!" Dylan's masculine groan was heard after those taunting words. The force he was applying in his thrusts made him all hot and sweaty, which trailed down his body but he paid no heed to it. With his breaths uneven and heart accelerating at an inhuman rate, he pounded hard and fast...