2| Morning Wood

Chapter 2| Morning Wood

Dylan's POV:

There was only a day left in the party before the Full Moon Ritual and I was hella tense. I was assured by Michael that no one would be able to kick me out of the Pack if I don't get to find my mate but, I was still afraid of the criticism I would get, and what people would say behind my back. I may say that I don't care but, deep down, I was a little insecure.

Okay, well- a lot insecure.

I was also informed that Amelia had woken up from her coma and would be receiving a punishment for kidnapping and showing disrespect to her Luna; a cut anywhere on her body with a silver coated knife by all of the Pack members, before being banished. This event would take place two weeks after the Full Moon Ritual.

The news of Amelia waking up made my wolf more restless than usual, after which he growled and seethed in my head whilst hearing about the punishment.

'Calm down, wolf!' I yelled at him, feeling a headache coming up.

'I can't! Something is wrong. We have to go. We have to see her. NOW!' My wolf yelled back, and a wave of dizziness hit me due to the intensity.

'No, we can't. We can't just ditch everyone here at this crucial stage,' I replied back, to which he growled. Rolling my eyes, I asked him,'What's wrong?'

'I don't know! It's just...something! I wouldn't know till we go!' He exclaimed and I just rolled my eyes again. Being with my wolf 24/7 for almost eight years, I knew how dramatic my wolf really was and I wasn't falling for another one of his shenanigans like multiple times before.

'Yeah, sure,' I scoffed, blocking my wolf out. Rubbing my temple with my thumb and forefinger, I continued with my work, indifferent to my wolf's warnings.

~*~

I picked out a suit for myself for the party and gazed at it for a while. I didn't know what to expect for the following day or the few days after that, too. I just had to brace myself for the worst- or the best. I hoped only for the best, even though the chances were slim. 

Sucking in some air, I climbed into the bed, pulled the covers up to my chest and lulled myself into the deep abyss of sleep.

I was dreaming.

I was in a garden with roses and tequilas and daisies and every other flower you could think of. Inhaling deeply, the heavenly scent filled my nostrils making me laugh a little. Something forced me to walk and I obliged, picking up flowers on the way. I didn't know where I was going, I just walked, even skipped once in a while.

After walking for a while, I saw another figure from a distance. However, this person was lying on a bed made of roses of different shades of red. After taking some more agonizingly slow steps towards the bed, I realized that the person was a woman, whose skin glistened in the sun, as if she had dipped herself in a tub of oil. Some strands of her blonde hair cascaded down the bed and she was naked. One of her hand was pointed towards me, motioning for me to come to her, while the other was trailing all over her body seductively, from her hair to her cheek, trailing down the curve of her breast and ending at her thigh. 

Seeing her movements, I shivered in delight before running to her and taking a good look at her. However, when I reached her, a gasp escaped my lips when I saw who it was.

It was Amelia.

I groaned when the annoying sound of the alarm filled my ears, snapping me out of my dream. Feeling very uncomfortable, I pulled my head up a little from the pillow and groaned again when I saw the tent in the sheets between my legs. One of my hands slipped underneath, and a hiss escaped my lips when some liquid oozed from it at my touch, making me realize how sensitive and hard I was. 

Goddess!

Aside from my teenage years, I had never experienced a dream so sexual so why now?

The image of her on the bed from my dream unconsciously made me move my hand up and down my length and before I knew it, I was groaning and moaning with the image of only one person in mind, getting rid of the frustration and confusion I felt.

~*~

Never in my life would I admit to anyone that I felt aroused by the Pack's slut. I never had before. I wondered if she really looked like what she did on the bed, looking so sexy and-

Stop it, Dylan! You can't think of anyone like that! 

Shaking off the sexual images from my mind, I proceeded to walk to the dining room for breakfast. I grabbed a plate and walked to the platters where all the food was placed and filled my plate with two pieces of bacon, one cheese omelette and two pieces of bread with some coffee. 

Almost moaning when I took my first bite, I remembered the sound of my moans from the morning, and heat crawled to my cheeks. Again, the redness of my face reminded me of the bed she was lying on. It seemed that every small thing somehow reminded me of the dream. 

It was the third time I had ever did- that in my twenty five, almost twenty six years of existence, and I was partially ashamed even though I knew I shouldn't be. 

"Aww, is my best friend blushing?" Michael mocked, and he slapped my back with some force, making me choke on the food I was eating. My eyes watered and I coughed a little when the food went down the wrong tube. Michael only laughed seeing my struggle, and patted my back once to help me swallow the food.

After I recovered from almost dying, I glared at Michael, "Isn't this showing up and hitting me on the back thing becoming a little too common?" I noticed the way he smelt like arousal and sex, my mind immediately conjuring up an explanation of why my Alpha was so exuberant.

"You know you love it," Michael winked, and I shook my head, smiling.

"Don't get used to it," I chuckled, and Michael mimicked my actions.

"Roger that, boss," Michael saluted, and dashed away for his own breakfast. 

I just chuckled seeing Michael's change of personality and hoped that it would last forever. I prayed once to the Moon Goddess that no harm comes to my Alpha couple and dug in my food again.

~*~

Okay, so this was more of a filler chapter. Please stick around; I promise it'll get better! 

Also, enjoy this meme regarding morning woods that I found, lmao!