17. C.H.E.A.T.E.R.

Chapter 17. C.H.E.A.T.E.R.

The video of Amelia consulting those two women in the restaurant spread like wildfire. Turned out, the guy they were fighting over was some model, which would also explain why he was so cocky and confident about himself. Amelia had received a lot of praise on her little pet-talk, mostly agreeing with her view point. Obviously, she also got some hateful comments, saying that there are no actions that justify being a slut.

Whatever.

It's 2019; girls, and boys, can wear whatever the heck they want!

She hated to think about this, but her heart bloomed when she was finally unconsciously letting her little rant out. She had kept it inside of her for most of her life, and being able to let all that go was a huge relief on her part. She had always felt sad every time someone would call her a slut, but she had buried that pain deep within her, to the point that she got numb to it. 

Letting it out made her feel amazing. Like good things existed in the world. She was ready to try something new, to let all the hurt go, to move on.

And to do that, she concluded, she would have to finally pursue her dream.

Taking a loan from the bank, she bought some cloth, a whole collection of pins and needles, scissors, the latest and most advanced sewing machine and every other thing that were required in making a dress. Of course, she turned to her sketch pad for help, and started working on the first piece that caught her eye the most. 

She knew that social media is the main form of promoting your art these days, so she made an Instagram account, naming it "AF!," which was short for "Amelia's Fashion." Of course, she also focused on being the best "girlfriend" for Alpha Carter. 

Yes, they had moved past the pursuing stage, and she was officially his girlfriend. It felt weird to be someone's girlfriend, as she would never allow any man to have that privilege. She believed that there should be commitment in a relationship, something she had always been afraid of. But, the man had told her that he was going to make her his Luna, so she had to cut him some slack.

Even though they were in a relationship, they never fucked as they both had mates, albeit they both wanted to. But, they were adults, and facing adulthood meant facing the fact that every action has consequences. She didn't want her actions to hurt Dylan, not anymore.

Speaking of Dylan- she hadn't seen Dylan a lot ever since her first date night. He would always be too busy with his work, often sending her voice messages that he would be staying late at the office for something. She just brushed it off, focusing on herself and her career.

Change. The thought of change made her heart leap. She was taking a leap of faith with everything she was doing. And, she liked it. 

Two months later, she found herself with about 500k followers on her Instagram, multiple modelling opportunities and many fashion designing companies asking to take her in. She would model her own clothes, and she started her own website, from where women would buy her clothing products. In a nutshell, she was doing pretty well. Not Woods Enterprises well, but pretty decent for her to live her life moderately. 

The greedy, cocky and bitchy side of her was making an appearance. Why wouldn't it? She had everything; the perfect career, the perfect body, the perfect boyfriend, the perfect life. 

But of course, the universe has its own twisted way of keeping people humble.

"Hey, I'm early! Thought we might want to celebrate..." Amelia's words died in her throat when she opened Carter's bedroom, and saw a random naked chick bouncing on him. Her eyes grew wide and her heart ached, seeing the sight in front of her. If the nakedness didn't prove what they were doing then their moans definitely did.

Amelia had four options laid out in front of her:

1) Flee from the place, from the state, from the country and live in some rural village. Start over with life.

2) Slowly and sneakily go back out of the place and pretend it never happened. After all, he's going to make her his Luna. Forgetting a bad memory is worth it, right?

3) Grab a knife from the kitchen, slit their throats out, tear their body parts apart, limb from limb. Send the vital organs to the hospital for someone who needs a replacement, and the others, to the chicken factory!

4) Confront and curse them. Be dramatic, but not too dramatic, as you have a reputation to maintain.

As much as she so badly wanted to go along with option three, she chose option 4.

"WHAT THE ABSOLUTE FUCK?!" She bellowed. She wanted to snicker when she saw the bimbo roll on top of Carter and fall to the ground with a thud, but she saved it for later.

Note to self: Laugh at the time the bimbo fell to the ground, later.

"Baby, when did you get here?" Carter grunted out, hiding his hard on with his boxer shorts, as he stood up.

"Long enough to know what your cheating, lying ass has been up to!" She screamed, aiming the champagne bottle and winging it at his head. Unfortunately, he ducked just in time, and the glass shattered on the wall behind him.

"Baby, I can explain-"

"You know, it's better that she sees this for herself," A very familiar voice cut him off. When the bimbo turned, she recognized her immediately.

"Cindy?!" Amelia exclaimed, facing her ex-best friend who had a smirk on her face.

"Correction: Luna Cindy," She grinned mischievously at her, wrapping an arm around Carter's waist. "We're mates!"

Hearing that, Amelia's jaw dropped to the ground. Why, fate? Why must thou be so humiliating?!

"Then, why did he pretend to date me, and waste my fucking time for two whole fucking months?!" Amelia was angry now, seeing red all over. She was seriously regretting not going along with option three...

"Because, he wanted intel on your new catalogue. You see, I will slowly run out of ideas, and he needed to go into your house to steal that pathetic sketchbook of yours where you always keep your ideas. But, living with a billionaire, a-k-a Dylan, has its advantages, and one of them includes password protected homes," Cindy explained, and Amelia's heart broke into two.

For the first time in her life, Amelia wanted to cry out loud. To scream, yell, to bawl, and blame it all on the universe. But, she didn't. She kept herself in check, and nodded.

"You will pay for this," She threatened lowly and left the place

"You will pay for this," She threatened lowly and left the place. She hailed a cab outside, still standing firm, knowing that they're watching and shortly, reached Dylan's place. She quickly put in the password, and walked inside, throwing her purse at one corner and her coat at the other.

Unfortunately for her, it was one of those days where Dylan was home, working on the couch. As soon as she saw him, her resolve flew out of the window and tears rolled down her cheeks. Tears that her mate didn't miss.

~*~

Is anyone else feeling bad for Amelia or is it just me? Also, does anyone know how to discard a body? I might need an expert in that department for when I have to kill Carter and Cindy...

Thoughts on this chapter? Do you think Amelia deserved what happened with her? Will she accept Dylan as her mate now or does he have to wait some more? Lemme know your thoughts in the comments!

Don't forget to vote, share and comment!