10| A Good Lay

Song above- Troye Sivan // Animal

Chapter 10| A Good Lay

Amelia's POV:

I was more than happy that I had convinced Dylan to come with me. My opinion was that he could finally be able to get out of his insecure shell, and be able to have some fun. Also, I had noticed that he was stiff and rigid around me, which I concluded was also because of his insecurities. 

A good lay is just what he needs.

'We can also give him a good lay. All those years of training will be worth it,' My wolf said, huffing in my head. Clearly, she didn't like the idea of our mate lying with someone else other than us.

'If we mate with him, our bond will become stronger and it'll be more difficult to handle the pain when he rejects us,' 

'But-' She was about to speak but I blocked her out.

My wolf and I had never gotten along and we never will. We always argued and degraded each other but, my wolf knew how to fight and that was all that mattered to me. 

Shaking all those thoughts aside, I pulled open my makeup drawer and picked the required essentials out. Deciding to keep it low but sensual, I contoured and bronzed my face, popping out my cheekbones and jawline. I applied red matte on my full lips and then did a perfect smoky eye on my eyes. 

Next, I put on the short, red colored dress that barely reached the end of my bum. The black embroidery that was on it emphasized my fair skin and the push up bra that was with it did wonders. I put on a black choker just at the middle of my neck, wore some lace gloves and black lace stockings. My blonde hair was opened so I sprayed some hairspray on it to keep it in place.

Giving myself one last look, I winked at myself knowing fully well that I looked like a bad-ass and a slut

Giving myself one last look, I winked at myself knowing fully well that I looked like a bad-ass and a slut. I was a slut, one that everybody wanted and hell, I was damn good at it.

"Amelia?" Dylan called out from outside while I continued staring at myself in the mirror. I had put out some clothes for him to wear as it was obvious that he was shy and had no fashion sense. I wanted him to look hot as hell, even hotter if possible. I knew that he had some killer abs hidden under his shirts so I just put out a navy blue colored coat and a trouser to go on with it.

"Amelia, are you sure these clothes are fine? 'Cause, there's no shirt and I don't think that-" He stopped whatever he was saying when his eyes found me, standing in his wardrobe. His gaze raked over my face and would drift to my body before they snapped back to my face. It was obvious that he was trying hard to not look at my sexy body, and I didn't know whether to be flattered or offended by that.

"You can look down, too," I suggested in a slow, husky voice and saw his eyes flash with green, indicating that his wolf wanted to take control.

"A-Are you s-sure? I don't w-want to do something you might regret," He stuttered, trying hard to keep his eyes fixated on my face.

"You can, only if you let me see you, too," I smirked sensually at him, and he nodded furiously.

"I belong to you, mate. You can look at me whenever you want, however you want, and any time that you want," He drawled out, his voice getting huskier by the end, which only I had seemed to notice.

I had learnt to control my ejaculations but when my eyes roamed over her mate and his husky voice lingered in my ears, all resolve went out of the window and I found my panties getting wet, causing me to unconsciously let out a low moan. His hungry gaze on me didn't make it any better. I wanted to jump his bones right there and then but held myself. Boy, did he look edible.

 Boy, did he look edible

Dylan's POV:

I let out another low growl when I heard her moan which was so soft and seductive. I could feel myself getting harder and her scent of arousal in the air only made it even harder. I had rarely experienced a boner before so this painful experience was more or less new to me. 

'Mate wants us. Mate with mate. Mate with mate,'  My wolf cheered on in my mind making me dizzy.

'Calm down, we cannot mate with mate,' I replied, and my wolf started putting dirty images of mating in my mind which consisted of Amelia withering under me while she moaned and screamed me name.

At that mental picture, the thread that was holding my control on his wolf broke and my eyes turned green dangerously. In a flash, I had Amelia pinned on the wall, my face inches away from hers and my hands on her waist. My body pressed against hers to the point that I could feel her soft breasts brushing against my chest. I groaned again which turned more husky when I felt my erection press against her thigh. My wolf was in control but damn, I loved this feeling.

I wanted to let go and surrender to this feeling, but I fought my wolf for control because I was mad at touching her without her consent and scared at what her reaction would be. But, when I felt her hips rolling against my erection and a moan slipping past her plump lips, I stopped and continued with the flow. I put my face in her neck and sniffed and lightly nipped at the skin there, the taste and smell of her making my thoughts go haywire.

"Mate. My mate. My mate is so beautiful," My wolf forced the words out of me as I nuzzled my face in her neck, grazing her collar bone with my chin. She froze in my arms and he froze, too. She stayed frozen and I took back control, stepping away from her though my fingers barely grazed at her waist. I looked at her face and saw that it was blank. 

Times like these, I wished she wasn't so good at hiding emotions.

"Are you okay?" I asked, concerned. Stupid. Idiot. I knew we should have asked first!

"I'm fine," she replied, smiling lightly at me. "Don't want us to be late now do we?" She asked, slipping out from my arms and walked out of the penthouse. I sighed, realizing that I had no other option than to follow her.

~*~

I am seriously extremely grateful for the support you guys are giving. Always feel like crying with immense happiness at every vote and comment notification. 

Thoughts on this chapter? Any idea why Amelia froze at the steamy part?

Don't forget to vote and comment!