28| Explanations

Chapter 28| Explanations

Amelia's POV:

I stared at him, eyes wide and lips parted. He still had that stupid sneer on his face, indicating that he was clearly not happy with me.

"You're coming with me." Taking my wrist in an iron grip, he dragged me to Goddess knows where.

"Stop, or else I'll scream," I threatened, trying to get my hand out of his grip. It didn't work, his fingers only tightening. He turned to glare at me.

"If you do then trust me, you won't be the only person who'll be screaming," He threatened and I gulped, deciding to not fight him. Strangely enough, he guided me to the room where I was. Where Doctor Reynold, Hazel and Michael were.

Oh no.

"Well hello there, brother," Dylan spitted the word out as he threw the door open, all eyes turning to look at us.

"Dylan," Michael sounded breathless, like he wasn't expecting him.

"What's the matter, Alpha? You're worried about your Pack males," Dylan laughed humorlessly, throwing his head back. "Guess what? The only way to revive them is by a plant in my pocket. And I'd die before I give it to you."

He hummed, placing the finger of his free hand on his chin. "You know, I should try to kill you because you're the only person left who fucked my mate and isn't in a coma, and for trying to jeopardize my relationship with my mate."

With those words, he pulled me in front of him, punching me twice in the stomach and roughly throwing me on the floor.

I groaned. Damn, his punches hurt like hell. Leaning on the wall, I stood up to help Michael who was battling against a raging Dylan. It was clear he was trying to play safe, since his mate was in the room and he didn't want to hurt his best friend.

Groaning, I jumped on Dylan's back to be a distraction. It worked for a minute before he head butted me in the nose, my grip giving out. I fell slack underneath him, battling against consciousness.

"To revive Dylan, we'll have to use a lot of blood," A now bloody and bruised Doctor Reynold said, who looked as if he had injected something in Dylan to knock him out because he swayed back and forth.

I weakly held my arm out. "Take all of it if you want, just please...help him come back." Those was the last words I said before everything went dark.

Dylan's POV:

~Present Day~

"Mel," The word slipped out of my mouth before I could even stop it. It sounded more like a groan or a wince. I don't even know why I said that, neither did I know why my body felt like I was chewed up and spitted out by a T-Rex.

I heard beeping, loud beeping and multiple people running inside. Most of them stated prodding at my body parts and I wanted to tell them to stop because it tickled. The bed behind me moved so that I was forced into a sitting position, something that felt like a straw being placed at my chapped lips. Forcing myself to open my eyes, I chugged down the water inside, motioning for more. 

Oh, so I was in a hospital. That would explain the beeping along with the multiple concerned eyes looking at me.

"What happened?" I asked, groaning when I was unable to lift my hand to even scratch my head. One of the doctors was about to open his mouth when the door opened, revealing a fuming Michael. 

He stalked towards me, eyes glaring daggers at me and I just stared at him in confusion. Did I do something wrong?

"You idiot!" He lunged at me, grabbing my face in a tight grip, looking at me like he wanted to slap me.