chapter 3

Carter Rons ^

I was confused to find the spot empty. I stopped thinking about it when I realized who was shouting. It was my boyfriend. What do I do? He is going to kill me for being this deep into the forest. I just hope he doesn't... nevermind I don't have time to be thinking about my punishment maybe if I go back he won't be too hard on me. I got up from the snowy floor and started to run in the direction of my house.

   About ten minutes later I saw my wood door. I found a bush and hid in it trying to figure out if he was still waiting for me. A few minutes later I realized that he must have gone inside. I slowly got out from my hiding place and walked towards the door. As soon as I stepped foot inside that house, I was pinned against the door. In front of me was a very pissed off carter.

"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?" he yelled in my face. I winced from the loudness. His grip on me tightened. "ANSWER ME WENCH!" he yelled again.

" I-I was in the forest," I stammered out, too scared to even form correct sentences. I looked into his brown eyes. I saw them glare into my own ones. 

"HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I TOLD YOU TO STAY AWAY FROM THE FOREST!" he shouted in my face.

"I-I-I don't know" I stuttered out.

"YOU DON'T KNOW" he screamed in my face.

I nodded my head. He was staring at me with murderous intent in his eyes. All the sudden I feel a sharp pain on my left cheek. I realized he slapped me.

So he is really pissed off, just my luck.

He threw me to the floor so hard that I lost my breath. He sat on my stomach and started hitting me in the face, my chest, and my arms. I gasped out in pain when he struck a spot that was still fresh from yesterday's beating. Once he got bored from hitting me he pulled me up by my hair and dragged me through our house and up the stairs.

"Move it bitch" he growled out in my ear. Once we were upstairs he started walking to the 'room'.  He kicked open the door and threw me on the ground. He grabbed my wrists and tied them to the metal pole. He grabbed his knife and sliced my clothing off until I was just in my bra and panties. His eyes shone lust. 

" you are so beautiful," he muttered before placing soft kisses along my bruised skin. I shivered. He grabbed my legs and tied them to the other pole across from me. " This is your punishment for not following my orders. You deserve, this oh and no food until tomorrow morning. Have a good rest sweetheart." he said while blowing me a kiss and shutting the door while locking it.

Once I heard his footsteps fade I started crying.   I felt tears pouring from my eyes and down my cheeks. Why me?  I thought as I slowly drifted into a deep sleep.