chapter 2

Authors note- This is what I Imagine the forest to look like in my head.

I looked around and smiled. The woods is my favorite place to go when he is not home. I love to watch all the tiny animals scurry. I looked around me and sighed. It was so peaceful, that's why I liked it so much. When I am outside I go into my own world, and I block out everything, the hate, love, anxiety, and sadness. 

    I walked to my usual spot. It was a giant tree. I loved sitting there it was like my getaway place. It was my safe zone where I can forget everything. I walked up to the tree and sat under it. Its branches were shielding me from the cold morning's wind.  I was looking at the scenery around me when I paused. I saw two red, blazing eyes watching me intensely. Almost as if they were watching to see if I was going to try and shoot it. I slowly stood up and raised my hands, to show that I meant no harm.  I took a step towards the bush, only to hear a  threatening growl.

" Hey it's okay I am not here to hurt you,"  I said while getting on my knees.  When I  was on my knees the growling instantly stopped.  I felt warm breath hit my head. I looked up and I saw a big, dark haired dog. As I looked into his eyes I suddenly felt powerless and looked towards the ground. A few seconds later I felt hot air fan against my side of my neck, I shivered.  Without thinking I looked back into the dog's eyes and was surprised to find them a violet color. I was shocked a couple of minutes ago they were red.

I was going to say something when a loud voice broke the silence instead of mine.

"WYNTER  GET YOUR ASS BACK INSIDE THIS HOUSE, I KNOW YOU ARE OUT THERE, DON'T MAKE ME COME AND GET YOU," said an angered voice. I looked towards the direction of the voice. I felt a slight breeze towards my left and I turned my head to see the spot that the dog was in empty. He was gone.