CHAPTER 20

"Stopp!! Ryder I am trying to cook." I was irritated and told him. I was baking a cake for one of the packs children. Well, I was trying to and would have been done hours ago, but Ryder was here. He was constantly distracting me by brushing up against me or teasing me with his touches, it was driving me mad.

He chuckled and wrapped his arms tighter around my waist. He dropped his head so that it was resting against mine." sorry darling, but I can't help myself, you're too adorable not to touch."

I instantly blushed scarlet at his comment before shaking him off me and walking towards the oven to check the cake. I bent over and opened the oven. I took a toothpick and pierced  the cake. Nope still not cooked yet. I was closing the oven door when I felt a light slap on my ass. I stood up and turned around. Ryder was leaning against the counter with his hands crossed and trying to look innocent.

I pointed a finger at him and shook my head. I walked towards the sink and washed my hands.It has been a year since Ryder and I moved into a smaller house, still close towards the packhouse though. We decided we want some privacy. During the move, Ryder told me everything there is to know about werewolves and their community. He even told me about heats. And when I had my first one... let's just say he couldn't keep his hands off of me. (wink..wink) I blushed at my last thought and turned around. Ryder was right in front of me he caged me in against the sink. I had to lean back so that I was looking at his eyes. He leaned down and pressed his lips towards mine. I instantly melted against him and kissed him back.

When I felt I needed breath I pulled back and breathed deeply. Ryder leaned in and kissed my mark, I shuddered as I felt the electricity of him touching it. "Come on Ryder we can't right now, I am busy. I have to bake the cake and do my homework." I muttered while moving away from his embrace.

"Oh no you don't " he growled out and pulled me back against him, "we haven't had any intimacy in 2 weeks. I am a guy and I have some needs only you can fix."He huskily said against my ear before pressing even closer towards me. I gasped when I felt how excited he was. "N-no I can't " I said while slowly losing myself to his soft kisses on the side of my neck.dammit he knew me too well. "Please... wynter.," he begged in between kisses. I sighed before surrendering myself to him completely. I felt him grin before he spun me around so fast I thought my head was going to fall off. He crashed his lips against mine before lifting my legs so that they were wrapped around his waist.

He carried me all the way up the stairs and into our bedroom. He then threw me on the bed before pinning me there.

" I love you wynter." He said while taking off my shirt and throwing it.

"I love you too Ryder," I say before helping him take off my pants.

(skippy..skippy.)

"Wynter..wake up..the alarm went off.." I groaned and stretched my arm across the bed and pressed off on my phone. I rolled on my back and looked up at the ceiling. Ryder's arm was underneath my head and our legs were wrapped together.

I rose up from the bed, my bones cracking as I did so and made my way towards our closets. I pulled out some jeans and a 21 pilots shirt. I slipped on my boots and my leather jacket before heading towards the bathroom to do my makeup, and etc.

I walked out of the bathroom and noticed Ryder wasn't in the bedroom. I assumed he was in the kitchen. I grabbed my phone and my backpack before heading downstairs. Ryder was listening to some old pop-rock song while making pancakes. He was wearing black skinny jeans with a grey long sleeve shirt that was kind of like a cropped top. On his feet, he wore black combat boots.

"Morning Hannah Montana" I teasingly say while opening the fridge and pulling out my lunchbox.

" Morning, cutie."Ryder winked at me before handing me a plate of pancakes, he then slapped my ass as I walked towards the dining room. I jumped and glared at him. He shot me an amused smile and went back to making pancakes.

After breakfast Ryder drove me to school. He was officially out of high school and was the CEO of a company. He gave me a toe-curling kiss goodbye and drove off to work.

I walked into the building and was instantly met with sarah and her goons. She was still sour about that time Ryder poured his milk down her shirt. "Morning sarah.." I grumbled out.

"Morning slut.." she and her goons echoed. She was oozing mischief and perfume." get her.. " she ordered her goons , and they were on me, dragging me out of the school doors. I was roughly thrown at the wall my hair framing my face. " you know you would look much better if you were on your knees and begging for mercy. " sarah sassily says before slapping me across the face. I began to growl they instantly stopped cackling.

The air shifted around sarah, her goons, and the girl. Wynter looked up and gave each and every one of them a glare. Only now her eyes were a purple color, she gave a wicked grin and said." you buffoons messed with the wrong person, " And then---------