chapter 12

Why am I doing this? I asked myself. I was currently tucked in Ryder's side.

Cause you love him.

Wha-what?! I don't know what you're talking about. I have a boyfriend.

Then why did you snuggle closer to him?

I don't know....

It's cause you love the tingly sensation you get whenever you are near Ryder.

N-No th-that's not t-true. I-I don't L-love the tingles.

No? Then why are you still in his embrace? I thought you had a boyfriend. Who's oh so "loving and "kind'. You really outdid yourself on that one.

S-Shut up.

"Wynter..?"

"Huh..?" I was brought out of my conversation with my ti-ger by Ryder. He was leaning forward so he was at my height. His eyes were looking into my own ones.

"I was calling your name for 2 minutes straight. I get that I am hot and you want to stare all day but we are at the gym. The staring will have to wait until later. I gotta go to the boys changing room. See ya. " he said while winking at me. I blushed realizing what he said. I shook my head and opened the girls' locker room door.

I took a deep breath and slowly walked towards my locker.

"Oh look who's decided to show up."

I looked up and I saw Sarah and her group of goons leaning next to my locker. I looked back down and ignored that comment. I opened my locker and placed my stuff into it.

"Hey, I'm talking to you loser. "

I ignored her again. I grabbed my gym uniform which was a normal black tee-shirt with the school's name on the front and the mascot on the back. The mascot was crows. For pants, we had short, shorts that were black.

I felt myself being pushed into the lockers.

"Pay attention to me when I talk to you , Bitch"

"Yeah listen to-"

"SHUT UP heather!, Anyways I heard that you have been hanging around MY man. He is MINE. So back off. And since your little friend Frank took your side and not mine, I think we need to teach you a lesson, RIght girls."

"Yeah!!"

And with that, they started pulling my hair and scaping me with their long-ass nails.

Those bitches. Let me take control.

No.

Yes! I don't like seeing you in pain. I know we have just met but I have been inside of your head since you were a babe. I have seen what you went through, I just wasn't activated.

Please don't. If you do that is just going to make matters worse. Please let me just take it.

Fine. but if those bitches touch you one more time I will take control and ripe weaves off slowly and painfully.

Fine.

"There that will teach you to mess with MY man. Let's go girls let's leave this waste of space alone. Her scent is making me sick,"

And then they were gone. I was left-leaning on the lockers to support me and with bruises and cuts everywhere. I took a deep breath and changed into my gym uniform. I fixed my hair and made sure none of the bruises or cuts were visible.