chapter 16

BEEP.BEEP.BEEP

I groaned as my alarm clock made its presence known in the morning. I rolled onto my back and stared up at the ceiling thinking about my experience this weekend with wynter. It was amazing. She was really pretty. I got out of bed and into the bathroom.

*after showering and etc*

I step out of the bathroom leaving behind mist on the mirrors. I decided to wear something simple, but I know look good on me. I wore a tight long-sleeved white shirt with my black skinny jeans.Paired with my black combat boots. To top it all off I wore my signature leather jacket. All in all, I looked hot. I fixed my hair one last time before exiting my room.

*at school*

I was waiting for wynter at her locker like every morning when a blonde-haired girl walked up to me. She was wearing a short see-through white shirt and some short booty shorts. And on her feet, she wore black high heels.

"Heyy. I'm Jules.." She practically purred while placing her hands on my arm.

"What do you want," I demand as I push her arm off of me...

"Well... I was wondering if you would like to go to the movies with me later this week?" she asked while twirling her hair around her finger.

She had a shocked look on her face when I said "no."

" B-But I like you," she said while tears slid down her makeup covered face.

"Yeah, well I don't like you now scram.." and with that, she ran away crying.

"Wow someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning." I hear my mates angelic voice say.

"You bet," I grumble as I place my arm around her shoulders.

"What's wrong?" she asks while getting her other binders.

"I..don't feel like talking about right now..." I mumble...

"Oh okay well, last night carter was out so I ordered pizza. What did you do?" she says while closing her locker.

"Ummm... I did my homework and...ate dinner. Then went to sleep.."

"I guess are nights went the same route," she says while pushing her glasses back up.

"Yep"

.

.

.

"This is sooo boring.." I whisper to wynter. We were in Mr.Anderson's class and he was giving a lecture about space.

"Shhh... I am focusing and I suggest you do the same.." she harshly whispers.

"You are such a nerd you know that?" I teasing say...

"Well you are such a stupid head you know that?" she answers while continuing to take notes.

"Nice comeback. I think I should take notes considering I am a stupid head."

"S-shut up. I don't like being put on the spot.." she stutters.

How cute...

You bet kid.

hey, I haven't heard from you all morning... Where did you go?

I was talking with amber

Who's amber?

Wynter's tiger.

Ohh.