chapter 14 + update

I hate him!. I hate him! I hate him!. I thought to myself while I walked through the dark, cold forest. How could he just do that to me? After all, I sacrificed for him. I shivered as another breeze drifted by. I huffed and wrapped my arms around myself. It was late at night. I could tell by how dark it was.

I continued to walk further into the woods.

" I could just kill him right now!" I yelled out.

"Kill who?" I jumped back and turned around. I saw the hottest man alive. He had black hair and dark brown eyes. He had slightly tanned skin. He was wearing a white t-shirt that was tight on his toned figure. He wore blue jeans, and on his feet were black boots. He had a strong jawline and a straight nose. In his hand was a gun and in the other was a bag.

"U-um, no-one." I stuttered out lamely.

Way to go jessica. Just make a fool out of yourself in front of a hot guy.

He laughed at my response. That laugh was the sexiest thing I have ever heard.

"Like I am going to believe that. Really who did you want to kill?" he said stepping closer to me. I felt my heart beat faster.

"Umm... Ryder jones." I squeaked out when he stopped a few centimeters away from me.

"Ohh, anyway it's pretty dangerous for a beautiful lady to be outside in the dark and deep in the woods."

"It's no biggie I used to shift with my wolf and we would run......"

Shit. I told him I was a werewolf, he is a hunter.

" A werewolf huh. Never thought the girl of my dreams would be a dog. I guess that makes you a bitch, right?" he asked with humor dancing in his eyes. I blushed and nodded. He reached out and stroked my cheek getting the dirt off of it. I felt tingles spread throughout my body. And I guess he felt it too because the next thing I know his body is pressed into mine. I held back a moan and tried to escape but he only held on to me tighter. He started to grind against me.

"I-I don't e-even know your n-name." I moaned out.

"Its carter how about your muffin." he groaned out as he picked up the pace.

"It's J-jessica." that was the last thing I said before carter pushed me up against a tree and kissed me roughly. I groaned into the kiss. He suddenly stopped.

"W-what's wrong.?" I asked as I got back my breath.

"I just gotta tell my sister that I will be back late," he replied while pulling out his phone. A few seconds later he turned his phone off and turned towards me.

"Before we continue, I have some things to ask you for my....job."

"Okay."

"Who is Ryder jones?'

"He was my alpha."

"What's alpha?'

"An alpha is the most powerful one in the pack. He is stronger and faster than any of the pack members even the strongest wolf warrior."

"Does he usually protocol in the mornings?'

"Yes."

He nodded his head.

"I want you to become my mate."

"What's a mate?"

I laughed." A mate is the werewolves other half. It is said that when mates die, the other can't live without them. "

"Oh.. and you want me to be yours?" he asked with his eyebrows raised.

I blushed and nodded. He grinned and leaned against me.

"I accept," he said next to my ear. I shuddered.

"So what are you waiting for, claim your prize," I said as I nibbled his ear.

He groaned and placed his hands on my waist.

"My pleasure..." he said before kissing me.

*next morning*

I woke up in a comfy room. The colors of the room were beige and white. The bed was white and the comforter was beige. There was a white couch with black pillows. And in front of the couch was a glass coffee table. Next to the bed were two oak wood nightstands. The carpet was a tan color that accented the white wood flooring. There were two large windows on either side of the walls. All in all this room was gorgeous. I looked down at my body and realized I was naked. I had hickeys everywhere and there were bruises on my hips. I blushed once I remembered the man from last night.

I looked onto the left nightstand and saw a bag, attached to the bag was a note. I picked up and read it:

Dear jessica,

Last night was amazing! You were amazing! I left early to meet up with the guys to discuss some things. There are clothes for you in the bag. Be careful not to make a lot of noise. My sister lives here and I don't want her to find out about you. Cause she finds she will tell our parents and they are very strict.:(Anyways you are in our basement of the house so be quiet she will hear you if you yell or something. But there is a back door down there if you want to go somewhere, but don't let her see you. It could be bad for both of us. Anyways I love you, make yourself at home.

Sincerely

Your mate carter:)

I smiled at his sweetness. God, she really does sound like an annoying little sister. I thought to myself as I walked towards the bathroom that was attached to the room. I turned on the shower and looked in the mirror. I cringed. My hair was all puffed up and my makeup was smudged. I had hickies on my neck and my lip was swollen. I touched my lip and winced. He really does like to bite, doesn't he? Kinky.

After my shower, I walked into the bedroom and opened the bag. I silently squealed. I pulled out the clothing and rushed to put it on. After I fixed my hair and makeup I looked in the mirror. I was wearing a short hot pink mini skirt with a light pink crop top that says" daddy's little bitch". On my feet, I wore hot pink high-heels. I twirled around and loved the outfit. I skipped out of the bathroom and plopped onto the bed.

I grabbed the TV remote and turned it on to mean girls. My favorite movie. That's how I spend the rest of the afternoon eating junk food that was in the cabinets and watching girly movies.  

update_

Hey guys, first of all, thank you for continuing to read this rubbish story. I know its bad and I am working on writing a new version of this story soon.  I have the story written down I just need to make it better. But for now, I will be continuing to post this old version of it. This version is finished but it just doesn't' really sound good. To me, it sounds rushed and bad.LOl! So look out for more updates and continue to comment your thoughts below, they help me. anyways that's all, I think I am going to be posting almost all of the chapters tonight so be warned. 

*bye:)