Chapter 1

A quick authors note- I will not be putting pictures up for everyone but I will be putting up pictures of the most important characters.  Jade chynoweth  as wynter  Delaney.
———————————————————————————
The cold was all I felt when I woke up that morning. I stretched my handover to my left expecting to feel a warm body, but all I felt were empty sheets.I sighed  as I flicked the blankets  off of me and stood up. I walked over to the black curtain that. Over my window. I pulled it back and a small gasp left my mouth. A thin layer of frost covered my window.It snowed.I instantly smile. The snow reminded me of when I was five. My father and I would spend the entire day outside making igloos and snow angles. I sighed to myself as I made my way towards the bathroom. I shivered."Damn, he must have turned off the heat last night." I  thought to myself. I stared at the shower with a look of regret  as I turned the water on.
   As I waited for the shower to warm up, I shut the bathroom door and placed my hands on the marble counter. I looked in the mirror. What I saw looked nothing who I once was. My eyes traveled up my face. My used to be tanned skin was now a pale color. My once soft and moist lips are now cracked and dried. My hair once  was beautiful and shiny is now dark and stringy. My eyes , they were once a fierce blue, are no more than an ugly shade of grey.i sighed once again that morning. I took one more look into the mirror and started to undress.

Once I was bare, I stepped into the shower. My muscles instantly relaxed after being so tense. I grabbed my loofah and squirted some body wash on it.i scrubbed my  body carefully avoiding my thighs. I knew this moment was inevitable, but I wanted to hold on to not worry about it for a few more minutes.

This is going to Hurt like a bitch, I though to myself. I clenched my teeth as I pushed the soapy loofah against my crimson cut. Thankfully, my wound was starting to scab. Otherwise that would have been a lot worse. I groaned it pain. It sung. Byt the time I was almost done cleaning my cut, I was shaking . The pain was unbearable . The cut as still brand new. After I made sure my wound was cleaned, I continued my shower with shaky hands. After, I stepped out and grabbed my towel. I carefully brushed  the towel against my cut. I hissed. Well at least it's clean. I bitterly thought to myself. I wrapped my towel around my torso and  turned towards the mirror. I reached up and grabbed my  hairbrush and dragged it through my hair.My face  scrunched up  in pain every time my brush would hit a knot. 5 long minutes later, my hair was tamed. I sat the hairbrush down  back into its shelf and grabbed my toothbrush. 

  I squirted some toothpaste into the toothbrush and brushed my teeth. While I was brushing I opened the bathroom door and limped towards the closet. I opened the dark oak closet and pulled out black  ripped skinny jeans, black combat boots, a long black sleeve shirt that had finger holes and finally my leather jacket that had fur sewed into it. It was  the last gift I have ever received from my father. My father said his father used to wear it all the time, so I take good care of it. I closed the closet with my clothes in my hands and walked towards the bathroom once again. I sat my clothes in the marble sink closest towards the door. I rinsed my mouths and toothbrush. After I put my stuff  away I changed into my clothes. I knew from  the moment  I picked these jeans out that it would rub up against my cut but I didn't care. I put in my contacts and a little cover up  over the bruises on my neck and around my eye. I turned off the light and limped over to the door and closed it behind me. After I hung my towel up I made the bed.

Finally done. I thought to myself as I put the part pillow in its rightful place before I grabbed my  phone and left the bedroom. I walked carefully toward the stairs that led to the rest of my house downstairs.  I little while later I was in the kitchen. I turned on the light and descended towards the only thing keeling me awake in the mornings. I stared blankly at the coffee slowly filling my nightmare before Christmas mug.  Once it was filled  I poured some gingerbread creamer and milk into the coffee. I placed it on the silver counter and made my way over to the fridge .

I opened the door and took out some ingredients to make cinnamon buns. It seemed like an Eternity for those cinnamon buns to cook, but somehow they made it  onto a snowflake glass plate cooling.  I began to drink my coffee.  I listened to the sound of the trees moving in the wind. Maybe if I runaway  he won't find me.... I shook my head. I Enough about silly daydreams, today I should be  an exciting day, he is at work which means I can go outside. I  places the now empty  coffee mug  into the sink before I slipped my jacket on and  took one cinnamon bun to go. It's not like he would notice.  I thought to myself as I made my way towards  through the house and towards the back door. I opened and closed the door behind me as I walked into the the snow covered forest.

———————————————————————————
In the comments below, tell me what you think I can do better on and give me your honest opinions but don't be mean. After all it is my first story. Anyway thanks for taking your time to read my authors notes and  reading my story.

Bye 👋