chapter 9

I rolled my eyes as a group of girls sighed dreamily as frank. They were seated in the back. All of them wore revealing clothing. They all had on piles of makeup and gallons of perfume. I started to feel sick with all that perfume in the air. I was leaning against the counter. And if you are wondering 'wow you are a lazy person' let me just say that I am not. Everytime I went to take a group of girls orders they all said"we want frank," in their annoyingly high pitched voices. 

  I was brought out of my daze when the bell above the door chimed. I quickly put a fake smile on my face and made my way towards the entrance " Good morning welcome to time to dine, How many people are in your party?" I asked while fixing my uniform. " Good morning um... one person," an accented deep voice said. I looked up and was awed. Here in front of me was the hottest male alive, yes I said the hottest male alive, even hotter than channing Tatum. The male had black short hair. He had it styled into a faded undercut. But on the top, it was cute waves that showed off the faded edge. What stood out the most on his handsome face was his mesmerizing blue eyes. I noticed he had a black lip ring and a black eyebrow piercing. His skin was slightly tanned,He wore a tight black shirt that showed his chiseled chest and his sharp abs. He wore black skinny jeans that showed off his muscular legs and on his feet he wore black combat boots. Tied around his waist was a black leather jacket. He was towering over me, if I had to guess his height I would guess he is at least 6' ft if not, he was taller. He was a giant compared to my 5'5 height.

"Umm... Hello?" He asked waving his hand in my face. He had an amused expression on his face when he realized I was staring at him.

" hmm?.....Oh uh follow me," I said, my face immediately burst into flames. I heard him chuckle as I made my way towards a table.

" Do you prefer-?" I started to say when I felt something trip me. I held out my hands to stop my fall when I felt two muscular arms wrap themselves around my waist. I was pulled into a hard chest.

"um... Miss are you okay," He said while his arms were still around me. I nodded my head and stood back up. I was a little sad when his warmth left me. I straighten my shoulders looked to my side.

"Sorry wynter,I didn't see you there," a blonde-haired chick said while she threw her hair over her shoulders. " It's fine Sarah, I wasn't watching where I was going," I told her. Sarah is one of the sluttest people I know. At my high school which is named coral springs high. She has slept with every male in the school, yes even the teachers. She also is a mythic bitch. She has bullied me ever since I started that school.

" Anyways before I was interrupted by me falling, I was going to ask do you prefer a booth or table,"

" It doesn't matter," he replied, never taking his eyes off of me.

"Okay then follow me to your booth," I told him as I walked even further into the diner. I stopped in front of a dark red booth with an oak wooden table. I saw him slide into the booth, and I passed him a menu.

" I will be back in a few moments let me just-"

"WYNTER!!!" a crying child said.

I turned around and saw max holding his hand, while Sarah was in front of him with an empty coffee mug.

" Oops sorry, I didn't realize it would be so hot, does it hurt? cry baby," I heard her say.

" E-excuse me for a sec," I said, leaving him barely any time to answer. I quickly ran to max and knelt to the floor,

" what's wrong honey," I asked in a soft voice.

" My hand," max whimpered. He slowly lifted his hand and there was a big blister in the center surrounded by red skin.