chapter 13

It's been two days since I have sentenced Jessica to have her wolf be removed and her banished from the pack. Today is the day where the ceremony happens.

Sentencing a wolf to be extracted is the worst thing you can be punished within a pack. if you were sentenced it you must have done something that is unspeakable. When you are separated from your wolf it feels like your bones are being broken one by one. So alphas have the right to sentence a wolf to be extracted but his beta's and gemas have to agree on it.

As you know my beta Shawn agreed. And so did my gema Colby agreed. Colby has black hair that's long. He has light brown eyes and semi tan skin. He mostly wears black and white. But on rare occasions, he will wear blue. He has a slender build but can beat wolves up if he had to. Overall he might not seem like an approachable guy but if you look past his goth style you will find out that he is the biggest teddy bear there is. His mate is named Skylar. Skylar has short blonde hair and green eyes. Skylar mostly wears jeans and colorful clothing. He also is taller than Colby but not as strong as him. Skylar is an omega. An omega is the weakest one of the pack. They are very submissive. But Skylar is a rare case, he can kick someone's ass if he had to and he can be quite stubborn too.

Anyway, I am in my office pacing back and forth. This is the first time I will have to extract a wolf from a person.

"Calm down son. You will do great." I heard an old voice say. I looked up and saw my 'father' standing with his arm wrapped around his mate.

I signed and ran a hand through my hair.

" Come on. Don't be nervous, if you mess up your father and I will be right there to help you." My 'mother said. She beckoned me to come over, so I did. She wrapped her arms around me and gave me a tight squeeze.

"You will do great, I know you will. I am sure your real parents are very proud of you. I know I am."

"Come on love, we better give him some time alone to calm his nerves." My father said as he opened the door with his right hand.

"Oh alright, herald." she gave me one last squeeze and stepped back into my father's embrace.

My father turned towards me and grasped my left shoulder with his right hand.

" You will do great my son. If you feel nervous let your wolf take control," he said as he dropped his arm from my shoulder and walked out the door with his wife in his other arm.

He's right kid. If you feel nervous let me take control. But I know you'll do great you always do.

Yeah, here goes nothing.

I took in a deep breath and walked outside towards the center of the packhouse.

I opened the door and instantly everyone stopped talking and bowed.

"Greetings alpha." everyone said respectfully.

"Greetings everyone," I answered back. I quickly made my way towards the throne which was located at the front of the hall.

Once I was at the chair I cleared my throat and began talking.

" We are gathered here today to banish someone that has turned her back on every wolf here today. This she-wolf has committed a very serious crime. Not only has she drugged her alpha so she could get a one night stand. But she has been a fraud to everyone here. She has never loved her little brother she only used him as bait to lure me in. So, therefore, in the name of the moon goddess all wolves will get their revenge tonight."

After I was done talking the doors were slammed open. Jessica rivers was wearing what she wore three days ago only they looked dirty. She had tear stains on her face and she looked tired. Once she was in front of the throne, I walked towards her.