chapter 18

That cheating whore. I knew she was cheating on me right from the start. Bitch. I should've just left her back in her hometown for the agency, but noo. I had to be the nice guy she thought I was and help her out. I smirked. She's so gullible though, anyone could have seen through my character, but I guess she wanted love so bad.

I sighed and ran a hand down my face. I got in my pick up truck and headed towards Jessica's. Jessica river is a girl that I met in the woods. Supposedly she used to be a werewolf and I am her mate. Yeah right. She's probably some crack head that wanted some D. ya know? Anyways I agreed to it for information about the wolves. Which I don't really believe her on but some of the things she said sounded true. And when she didn't pull away when I kissed I grew happy. I got some information and some action. Everytime wynter and I did it she would cry or be still, it was almost like fucking a doll, it was creepy and weird. But with this girl she had some nice reactions, Verrry nice reactions. Wink.Wink. Anyways after our first night together I brought her back to the house and hid her in the basement making sure she wasn't seen by wynter. She was there for a few days before I gave her enough money to rent a motel.

When wynter was at school and I stayed home and spent most of my time with my dick in Jessica. It was great. Wink.Wink. my buddies and I are so close to finding out the alpha's territory, and once we do, we will be rich for many years to come.

I pulled into the deserted parking lot and parked my truck. I hopped out of it and walked into the somewhat nice motel. There was the receptionist at her desk, her name was Charlotte, she had a crush on me. So I gave her a wink when I walked into the elevator before pressing floor 5. I swear I heard her fangirl. I rolled my eyes. Hormone crazed teenagers. Am I right men?

I took the first left and got out my room key. I opened the door and the sight that graced me was beautiful. There on the bed in all of her nude glory laid Jessica rivers. She was laid down on her stomach with her nicely, shaped ass up in the air and her toned legs swinging back and forth. She was probably watching the means girls. Again. Her bleached hair was brushed nicely so it flowed down her back in nice even waves. Her focus was on the tv. I doubt she knew I walked in. I slowly approached the bed and laid my body on top of hers.

" Hey, Puddin." I husky whisper in her ear. "Hi, carts." I inwardly grimaced at the nickname.

" Are you busy? Or do you have some free time?"

"... I have free time." I grinned and flipped her over so her chest was pressed up against mine. I smashed my lips to hers in a hungry kiss, not leaving much room for oxygen. I pulled back slightly breathless and leaned back so that I was on my knees before I took off my shirt. I enjoyed the way her eyes roamed my body, hungrily taking in every inch of my skin. "Enjoying the view?" I teasingly ask while unbuckled my pants.

"Yes.." she groaned.

"I hope you're ready to be fucked, darling. I won't be soft or slow either." I growled in her ear before plunging into her.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"She should be here by now.."

Relax. You did make her cry yesterday. Maybe she doesn't want to see you.

I winced. Yesterday I was a dick. I didn't mean to make her cry but when she said she had a boyfriend I lost it and took it out on her.

"You're right, I'll give her one more day."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"WYNTER YOU CHEATING WHORE WHERE ARE YOU!?!" carter screamed from downstairs. I took in a shaky breath and pressed my back closer to towards the bathroom door" come out, come out wherever you are. I just want to have a chat wynter.~carter said in a sing-along voice. I heard him roughly open the bedroom door before I heard his boots approaching the bathroom door. I saw the door handle jingle. "Wynter ...come out... you're only making this hard on yourself you know." I closed my eyes and held my breath.

Let me out... Please wynter... I need to help you!!

No. I can take it... I don't' want you to do something you'll regret.

I won't regret!! In Fact, I will enjoy ripping him limb from limb. Screaming for help.

I still won't let you out.

Dammit, wynter!! Why are you so nice!! This is why he hurts you... You have no backbone.... Please let me out ...please

No...

"WYNTER!!" he harshly banged on the wood."OPENING THIS FUCKING DOOR!!" I closed my eyes even tighter and prayed the door stayed."FINE BE THAT WAY!! FUCK'IN BITCH." With one last kick, he stomped away from the door. I stayed in that bathroom for who knows how long. All I know is that I was freezing, hungry, and tired. I slowly stood up from the bathroom and looked outside it was pitch blackout. I looked both at the door and shook my head.

I can't risk it... I walked over to the cupboard and pulled out a fluffy towel and wrapped myself in it. I turned on the heat and sat back down on the floor. I was so hungry, but I couldn't risk letting him in so I focused my thoughts on Ryder and fell asleep.