Chapter 49

That's Dani's brother Eric in the picture.

___________________________

Dani's POV

The sound of firing filled the air, along with shouts and screams. I searched for my team from the guard tower. It was hard to locate them in all the chaos. I figured I might as well be useful so I began shooting enemies from the tower.

"Dani where are you?" Barney's voice comes through my earpiece, the chaos below makes his voice hard to hear

"I can't see you in all the confusion! I'm shooting enemies from the tower!" I say loudly so he can hear me.

Noise comes through my ear piece, shooting and screaming.

"That's fine! When it clears a little, find us!" Barney yelled through my earpiece.

"Sure thing, boss" I say and turn off my earpiece. Suddenly, out I the corner of my eye, I see Gunner. I watch him for a second. He's a real savage when he fights. Why let him have all the fun? I quickly began scaling down the tower weapons in tow.

A few bullets rocket past me, luckily not a single one hits me. As soon as my feet hit the ground, I make my way over to Gunner. I mow down any one who stands in my way.

"Nice of you to join us, princess," Gunner scoffs when I reach him.

"Sorry it took so long, cupcake," I reply.

"Don't call me cupcake," Gunner growls in reply, shooting a couple of men who came our way.

"Then don't call me princess," I say, Gunner smirks. Only about 15 enemies were left. Lee and Barney quickly come running toward us, Paul and Anthony and Steve following behind. Steve and Anthony take out the remaining men.

"What's the plan?" Anthony asks.

"We need to fine the hostages and Richard Abel," Barney says.

"Lee, Paul, and Anthony, you will find the hostages and lead them out the camp," Barney says. "Dani, Gunner, Steve, and I will go looking for Abel. Understood?"

"Yes fearless leader sir!" I say and salute Barney. He rolls his eyes with disdain for childish theatrics. Amusement sparkles in the others eyes.

Well, they think I'm funny.

"Let's go," Barney says.

""""""""""""""""""""""'""""""""""

I apologize for not updating! I really am so sorry. I've been busy and then I've had major writers block.

Message me with some of your ideas and things you might like to happen in the story.

I don't own The Expendables. No copyright intended. I only own Dani, Tara, and the plot.

Please comment and vote. Tell me some of your ideas and things I need to improve on!