Chapter 14: Calling Church

Dani's POV

I was calling Church update him on our development. I didn't even get passed one ring when he picked up.

"Yeah?" He asked.

"Your buddy Charles Cranston has been working with Carson," I reported. I tried to keep out phone calls short and simple

"That little fuck! I'll gut him like a fish when I get my hands on him. What else have you found out?" He asked.

" I know where all the girls taken within the last 3 months are and that Julio Carson is going to be residing there for a short while," I told him.

"Good, good. There's one specific girl I want you to find and bring back, her name's Rebecca Deluisi," Church said.

"Ok, what does she look like?" I asked.

"I'm sending a grunt to get Cranston and he'll give you her picture. He should be there in three hours," He said and hung up.

"Nice talking to you too, asshole," I muttered. He was quick to answer and quick to hang up, as usual. I walk into the living room where everyone else is.

"What'd Church say?" Barney asked.

"He's sending someone to pick up Cranston and we have another target. Her name's Rebecca Deluisi. Our job is to bring her back," I reported.

"""""'''''''''"""""""""""""""""""""''""""""""""

I'm really sorry I haven't been able to write. It's my freshman year in highschool and I've been busy with EOC exams and finals.

I don't own The Expendables. No copyright intended. I only own Dani, Tara, and the plot.