Chapter 30: Eating Out

Dani's POV

Tara and I stayed in a motel again last night. This morning I called and hired a moving crew to pack up everything in my house and move it here. They said the should be here around seven tonight. Tara and I where just hanging out in the hotel room, there was nothing to do.

"Hey, Dani," Tara said. I looked over at her.

"Ya?" I asked.

"What exactly did Clyde say to you?" Tara questioned. "Yesterday when he called you, you looked a little worried."

"He just called and wanted to know where I was and I told him that I moved here and got an apartment." I told her. " He asked when I planned on telling him and I told him that I was gonna tell him last night."

"And....?" Tara said.

"I apologized for him having to call to find out and he said " I'm sorry that I had to too" and hung up." I finished.

"Sounds like a threat to me," Tara stated. "He's never hit you, has he?"

"No! Of course not!" I exclaimed. "And if he did I'd leave him."

"Ok, ok," Tara held her hands up.

"I'm hungry, wanna go get something to eat," I asked changing to subject.

"Ya, sure," Was her reply. " Let's go."

"We'll take my car," I told her and grabbed my purse. She grabbed her wallet and followed me out the door.

We went to the same diner that Gunner took me to yesterday. I loved their food, it was like heaven but in the form of food.

""""""""""""""""""""""'"""""""""""

I don't own The Expendables. No copyright intended. I only own Dani, Tara, and the plot.

Please comment and vote. Tell me some of your ideas and things I need to improve on!