Chapter 9: Why me?!

Dani''s POV

The woman was a big help. Without her we would have never found this place. It's in an alley off the street and to get to the actual club you have to go down a flight of stairs into this huge basement type room. There were stripper poles attached to tables everywhere. This place could hold and at least 200 people. The people at the club were also helpful. The information they gave us was awesome. He had a thing for blondes, a 'business' partner and he is supposed to be here tonight! A few of the tables were BYOE. Bring your own entertainment.Entertainment meaning women. After that we all met up back at the hotel room.

"Ok thanks to Dani and Gunnar we know where the place is and that Carson's gonna be there tonight and I know just how we're gonna get him," Barney said, looking directly at me. I knew what he meant by that.

"No way. Now how. I'm not dancing around a pole in some skanky outfit." I said.

"Look you're the best opportunity we have and your either gonna do it willingly or I'm gonna make you do it," Barney said looking fiercely in my direction.

"Kinky," I said giving him a crooked grin. The others busted out laughing. Barney just rolled his eyes and looked at the clock.

"It's 3:00. We're leaving at 10:00. You have seven hours to get ready." He said and stalked off into the kitchen.

"Well I'm going shopping," I stood up saying.

"Why?" Hale asked. Why? Why!? Does he just assume I have slutty clothes?

"As if I would own something that barely covered my body that I would go out in public in!" I shouted back at him as I walked out the door.

I know what you're thinking. Why are we always walking instead of driving? Barney had both sets of keys and wouldn't give them up and said that if we drove around in them to much someone might get suspicious.

I walked around for about thirty minutes until I found the perfect store. It sold some of the trashiest clothes I had laid my eyes on in awhile. After about twenty minutes of searching I found the perfect thing. After paying the cashier I began the twenty minute walk back to our hotel. -Carry on my wayward son there be peace when you are done- my phone rang out. I looked at the caller I.D and saw it was Tara.

"Hello" I said into the phone

"Dani you know you don't have to do this. I'll do it instead," Tara answered.

"Look I'll be fine, I promise. Besides we need someone believable." I replied.

"Ok, just hurry up and get back," Tara said and hung up.

"Well goodbye to you to," I muttered under my breath.

"""""""""""""""""""""''''''"""""""""""""''''''''''

What were Dani and Tara talking about? Is there something about Dani we don't know yet?

I don't own there Expendables. No copyright intended. I only own Dani, Tara and the plot.