Chapter 57

Hey guys! Wow, it's been awhile. I'm sorry that I haven't updated in awhile. I've been super busy and I broke my phone so I couldn't use it. This is just going to be a short filler chapter but the next one is gonna be awesome! Anyways ON WITH THE STORY!!!
__________________________
Dani's POV
I walked back up to my apartment confused. What did Gunner mean he doesn't like being hung up on? I wonder what Lee meant by chemical imbalance. I guess today is just going to be one of those days, one of those weird days.

I reached my apartment. Before I could open the door, it swung open. Clyde stood on the other side of the doorway.

"Where were you?" He questioned.

"I took a short walk," I said and maneuvered around Clyde to get in apartment. I slipped my shoes off and walked into the living room. I laid down on the couch and Clyde joined me.

"I was thinking, what if me and you went out tonight?" Clyde asks. "We could go to that bar you told me about and you could even invite your friends."

"That sounds great!" I agree. " I'll call them right now!"

I went to get up but Clyde gently pulled me back down.

"How about you call them later?" His voice had a seductive tone to it. "It's been awhile since we were alone together."

"And just what do you want to do?" I ask, playing along.

"Well I can think of a few things......" He says and jumps off the couch. He picks me up and carries me to the bedroom. Maybe today wouldn't be so bad after all.

""""""""""""""""""""""'""""""""""
Message me with some of your ideas and things you might like to happen in the story.

I don't own The Expendables. No copyright intended. I only own Dani, Tara, and the plot.
Please comment and vote. Tell me some of your ideas and things I need to improve on!