Chapter 31: Last and Final Goodbye

Lee's POV
Lacy was sleeping off her hang over on the sofa in her living room. We had gotten in a fight and we had both decided to drink off the pain. I'd caught her with another man yet again. The guy she was with tried to swing at me and I kicked his ass. She got mad and screamed her usual spill at me. "You're always gone!", "You never tell me where you're going!", "I still don't what you do for a living!"

I'm getting sick of it, I loved her. At least, I did. This is our last fight, our last goodbye. I can't take the heartache anymore.

I leaned over and kissed her on her forehead, " Goodbye, Lace."

I grabbed my stuff that I had packed into a bag and left. When I got back to my place, I laid around and sulked. I didn't fell like doing anything else. There was no ray of sunshine to cheer me up, no silver lining to be found. Lacy had been the best thing I had going for me.... and now she's gone.

"She cheated on you constantly!"
"She made me happy!" "You enjoy being cheated on and lied to?!" My mind screamed. Ugh, my head was killing me. I got up and walked to the fridge to grab a beer. I chugged one down and lost track after I finished my 7th.

""""""""""""""""""""""'"""""""""""I don't own The Expendables. No copyright intended. I only own Dani, Tara, and the plot.

Please comment and vote. Tell me some of your ideas and things I need to improve on!